Forums The Vibe Chat cheeep cheeep cheeep

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  redneck May 25, 2008 at 9:00 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1044574

    Anonymous

    i’m dog sitting my brothers 2 huskys and he’s cot tanks full of gechoes n camhelions, snakes, lizards n stuff. all i can here is cheeep cheeep cheeep cheeep. i didnt think lizards did noises?? i like the chamelion hes ok but some of the others look abit sneeky. hes got some fish that fight from siam but the huskys dont fight there ok too.

    #1172601

    redneck
    Participant

    i bet his house stinks

    #1172590

    Anonymous
    redneck wrote:
    i bet his house stinks

    its fine, it stinks now i took my trainers off after walking 2 huskys 5 miles.

    #1172602

    redneck
    Participant
    MrAHC wrote:
    its fine, it stinks now i took my trainers off after walking 2 huskys 5 miles.

    the only reason i said that is because my mate’s got lizards and his house stinks.
    probably because he’s a skanky bastard though :yakk:

    #1172591

    Anonymous
    redneck wrote:
    the only reason i said that is because my mate’s got lizards and his house stinks.
    probably because he’s a skanky bastard though :yakk:

    theseare well clean n looked after hes well into his animals. he’s getting a monkey instead of a baby coz he wanted a kid with his mrs but she said he could get a monkey instead. weird but hes like that. shes alowed another horse coz of the monkey.

    #1172603

    redneck
    Participant

    lizards is one thing but i think a horse in the house is going a bit far :crazy:

    #1172595
    #1172597

    MisterDuck
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:

    not sure is society is regressing quite that much GL :laugh_at:

    #1172596
    boothy wrote:
    not sure is society is regressing quite that much GL :laugh_at:

    I came back from the co-op on Friday (near my work) to find a young lad chasing chickens back to the farm next door cottage as they were all in the industrial unit :laugh_at:. I’ve found a duck in the car park before, Took some photos of it but it flew away very quickly – I must upload it here as it didn’t look like a “normal” mallard, was like an Oriental duck, the ones they make crispy duck from…

    Actually Daniel of Beccles was showing people how to be civilised, and I suppose back then no one got in fights as much as you couldn’t move for livestock (and maybe Beccles is still like that anyway). Some of what he says is still useful today…

    #1172598

    SNIPERWOLF
    Participant

    are they siamese fighting fish your talking bout(2-3 inch long fins red or blue coloured)?

    #1172592

    Anonymous
    SNIPERWOLF wrote:
    are they siamese fighting fish your talking bout(2-3 inch long fins red or blue coloured)?

    they were red..

    #1172599

    SNIPERWOLF
    Participant

    you cant put those together! the males fight to the death lol

    jake

    #1172593

    Anonymous
    SNIPERWOLF wrote:
    you cant put those together! the males fight to the death lol

    jake

    i know yea thats what theres suposed to do but his 2 must be gay or male n femail or something coz they dont fight. they do bully another wee fish thats in wi um though.

    #1172600

    SNIPERWOLF
    Participant

    the females look the same just smaller, i work too much in my fish shop!

    jake

    #1172594

    Anonymous
    SNIPERWOLF wrote:
    the females look the same just smaller, i work too much in my fish shop!

    jake

    can you get cod?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar