Forums The Vibe Chat anyone coming to the solstice?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047518
    Minghead
    Participant

      oi oi!

      well its that time of the year again!

      anyone going this year?

      i cant wait! hopefully the weather will hold out! and for the 1st time in ages its on saturday night/sunday morning aswell! woop woop! another hanging monday in work then!

      #1201582
      process
      Participant

        hopefully ill make it down. does anybody know what the score is with parking and live in vehicles? not been before…

        #1201604
        Minghead
        Participant
          djprocess;334009 wrote:
          hopefully ill make it down. does anybody know what the score is with parking and live in vehicles? not been before…

          mate its sound, one of things i love about solstice wknd is that it really instills your faith in underground culture! you still get all the travilers crusties & beautifull people in one place! the van was made for it!

          #got any pics of the beast then?

          #1201583
          process
          Participant
            Minghead;334015 wrote:
            mate its sound, one of things i love about solstice wknd is that it really instills your faith in underground culture! you still get all the travilers crusties & beautifull people in one place! the van was made for it!

            #got any pics of the beast then?

            you’ve just convinced me! see you there… :love:

            #1201605
            Minghead
            Participant
              djprocess;334021 wrote:
              you’ve just convinced me! see you there… :love:

              good work mucker! ill pm you my nos

              #1201572
              Anonymous

                Cant decide if I should go this year or not, have been for the past 4 years but its got more chav less hippy in recent times. *ponders*

                #1201584
                process
                Participant
                  photographthesun;334115 wrote:
                  Cant decide if I should go this year or not, have been for the past 4 years but its got more chav less hippy in recent times. *ponders*

                  your back then? ๐Ÿ˜‰

                  #1201573
                  Anonymous

                    Its for the best, i’m so very very bored otherwise. Plus, iv given up the drink so its all good.

                    ps you aint seen me, right..

                    #1201585
                    process
                    Participant
                      photographthesun;334129 wrote:
                      Its for the best, i’m so very very bored otherwise. Plus, iv given up the drink so its all good.

                      ps you aint seen me, right..

                      fair play, welcome back :group_hug:

                      #1201601
                      joshd96320
                      Participant

                        @photographthesun 334129 wrote:

                        Its for the best, i’m so very very bored otherwise. Plus, iv given up the drink so its all good.

                        ps you aint seen me, right..

                        :group_hug:group_hug
                        :love:

                        yay

                        #1201574
                        Anonymous

                          ๐Ÿ™‚ why thank you kind Sir’s. Yes i’v replaced drink with a new ps2, well, I say new, a second hand one off ebay. Max Griffin – Bounty Hunter here I come! (and Worms, you can never get fed up with Worms)

                          #1201586
                          process
                          Participant
                            photographthesun;334137 wrote:
                            ๐Ÿ™‚ why thank you kind Sir’s. Yes i’v replaced drink with a new ps2, well, I say new, a second hand one off ebay. Max Griffin – Bounty Hunter here I come! (and Worms, you can never get fed up with Worms)

                            goodluck with the no drinking :love:

                            #1201593
                            p0ly
                            Participant
                              photographthesun;334137 wrote:
                              ๐Ÿ™‚ why thank you kind Sir’s. Yes i’v replaced drink with a new ps2, well, I say new, a second hand one off ebay. Max Griffin – Bounty Hunter here I come! (and Worms, you can never get fed up with Worms)

                              the original worms?!!!

                              IF SO I AM WITH U ON THAAAT

                              i got it in a ps1 in ma room aswell, best game 4 player

                              good to play on k aswell raaa

                              #1201606
                              Minghead
                              Participant
                                djprocess;334139 wrote:
                                goodluck with the no drinking :love:

                                ditto! i hate trying not to drink! i bought a ps3 to keep me indoors and sober! and now i have to get batterd and play guiter hero! doh!

                                come to the solstice itll be mega! and its on saturday! last year their were even a couple of active rigs set up wich got away with tunes all day! raaa

                                #1201575
                                Anonymous

                                  Tis hard, drank since I was a kid so its in my blood as they say haha. Ah, if only I could aford a PS3! can you get them chipped?

                                  oooo rigs? really? actual rigs?!?!! were they in the car park or something? It is bloody tempting, its either gotta be the solstace or a party. Tricky tricky tricky…

                                  #1201576
                                  Anonymous
                                    p0lygon-Window;334146 wrote:
                                    the original worms?!!!

                                    IF SO I AM WITH U ON THAAAT

                                    i got it in a ps1 in ma room aswell, best game 4 player

                                    good to play on k aswell raaa

                                    Its worms world party for the ps1, but i wish i could get a copy running on the PC because the controls on the ps are so inaccurate and not so suited.

                                    Never play’d on K, sounds like hard work!

                                    #1201587
                                    process
                                    Participant
                                      Minghead;334149 wrote:
                                      come to the solstice itll be mega! and its on saturday! last year their were even a couple of active rigs set up wich got away with tunes all day! raaa

                                      Im there mate! :weee:

                                      #1201607
                                      Minghead
                                      Participant
                                        photographthesun;334153 wrote:
                                        Tis hard, drank since I was a kid so its in my blood as they say haha. Ah, if only I could aford a PS3! can you get them chipped?

                                        oooo rigs? really? actual rigs?!?!! were they in the car park or something? It is bloody tempting, its either gotta be the solstace or a party. Tricky tricky tricky…

                                        same here! been a drinker since i was a nipper!

                                        yep rigs! well active rigs but rigs none the less! in the car park!

                                        #1201577
                                        Anonymous

                                          what is an active rig? I think I might well have to attend, it is only once a year after all.

                                          #1201608
                                          Minghead
                                          Participant
                                            photographthesun;334158 wrote:
                                            what is an active rig? I think I might well have to attend, it is only once a year after all.

                                            why the heck not!

                                            an active rig, is a rig that comes pre-amped!and not as loud, so usually not as powerfull or cumbersom, smaller & lighter! nowhere as powerfull as having seperate bins mids & tops etc but still nice enough sounds!

                                            #1201578
                                            Anonymous

                                              ahh, nice, I think I understand.

                                              #1201609
                                              Minghead
                                              Participant
                                                photographthesun;334162 wrote:
                                                ahh, nice, I think I understand.

                                                har ! apologies im not as speaker geeky as the rest of the crew!

                                                basicly imagine a condensed rig that doenst need amps! wooo!

                                                jbl do some nice active moniters & hk audiio do some nice examples!

                                                two ticks ill find one…………..

                                                #1201610
                                                Minghead
                                                Participant
                                                  #1201602
                                                  joshd96320
                                                  Participant

                                                    active rig :
                                                    just speakers that plug straight into the power, they dont plug into an amp beforehand.
                                                    You dont get low / mid / high stacks like a normal rig.
                                                    Its just a bunch of speakers that usually have a driver and a tweeter or watever

                                                    hope this helps

                                                    #1201611
                                                    Minghead
                                                    Participant
                                                      joshd96320;334167 wrote:
                                                      active rig :
                                                      just speakers that plug straight into the power, they dont plug into an amp beforehand.
                                                      You dont get low / mid / high stacks like a normal rig.
                                                      Its just a bunch of speakers that usually have a driver and a tweeter or watever

                                                      hope this helps

                                                      much better expalnation!

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat anyone coming to the solstice?