Forums The Vibe Chat a little bit of good news on the jacko case!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047585
    Minghead
    Participant

    they found Madeline McCann under his bed!

    #1202621
    Minghead
    Participant

    sorry! apologies!

    #1202611
    ellie
    Participant

    ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    #1202622
    Minghead
    Participant
    ellie;336847 wrote:
    ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    every cloud!

    there are more but i think ill leave them off the board!

    #1202614
    barnzy001
    Participant

    haha reminds me of when i over heard a joke ages ago i felt bad telling it . what is pink and covered in cob webs madelin mc cann’s bike

    #1202612
    ellie
    Participant
    barnzy001;336850 wrote:
    haha reminds me of when i over heard a joke ages ago i felt bad telling it . what is pink and covered in cob webs madelin mc cann’s bike

    thats not even a good joke :laugh_at:

    #1202623
    Minghead
    Participant
    ellie;336851 wrote:
    thats not even a good joke :laugh_at:

    yeah ive heard that! there shirley is some utter filth out there!:weee:

    #1202615
    barnzy001
    Participant

    oh ok whats stiff and blue in the morning ? cot death (i didnt really wanna go there but you asked)

    #1202610
    DaftFader
    Participant

    the reports that he died of a heart attack in his house are wrong as after he got taken to hospital from the heart attack he was found in the childrens ward of the hospital having a stroke!

    #1202617
    joshd96320
    Participant

    lol

    aahahaha

    theres so many but i cba to type em ahaha

    #1202606
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @ellie 336851 wrote:

    thats not even a good joke :laugh_at:

    What is red and silver and crawls into walls?

    Babies with forks in their eyes….

    #1202613
    ellie
    Participant
    joshd96320;336859 wrote:
    theres so many but i cba to type em ahaha

    :laugh_at: thought that was a typo – but its josh using initials again!

    worked it out though :weee:

    #1202624
    Minghead
    Participant
    PhilKmorgan;336877 wrote:
    What is red and silver and crawls into walls?

    Babies with forks in their eyes….

    that is fucking genius! :weee:

    #1202607
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @Minghead 336893 wrote:

    that is fucking genius! :weee:

    I thought it was more tasteful compared to ur first post.

    #1202618
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @ellie 336880 wrote:

    :laugh_at: thought that was a typo – but its josh using initials again!

    worked it out though :weee:

    :laugh_at::weee::weee:

    your picking up 😉

    #1202616
    barnzy001
    Participant

    whats blue and orange and found at the bottom of a pool ? a baby with flat arm bands

    #1202619
    joshd96320
    Participant

    whats black on the inside white on the inside and stopped breathing

    #1202608
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    Jeez

    I’m bored of it all already – every news bulliten

    I meant does it affect my life? no

    However saying this – I am finding the huge ammounts of jokes being text to me highly amusing – people are so quick with the jokes it is amazing!!!

    #1202609
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    All i’ve heard today is Michael Jackson this, Michael Jackson that. Fake tears from celebrities trying to get some lime light. Then you hear of members of the public saying they cried when they heard the news, bollocks did they, all this public out pouring of grief makes me laugh. We’re not Americans now, stop being a bunch of fucking window lickers.

    I have told so many MJ jokes today and received alot of hate in return. Was loving it.

    #1202620
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 336939 wrote:

    Jeez

    I’m bored of it all already – every news bulliten

    I meant does it affect my life? no

    However saying this – I am finding the huge ammounts of jokes being text to me highly amusing – people are so quick with the jokes it is amazing!!!

    @DJCliffy 336943 wrote:

    All i’ve heard today is Michael Jackson this, Michael Jackson that. Fake tears from celebrities trying to get some lime light. Then you hear of members of the public saying they cried when they heard the news, bollocks did they, all this public out pouring of grief makes me laugh. We’re not Americans now, stop being a bunch of fucking window lickers.

    I have told so many MJ jokes today and received alot of hate in return. Was loving it.

    im on the same level

    except my parents found the jokes i was telling hysterical :crazy_dru

    but other people didnt.. oops

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat a little bit of good news on the jacko case!