Forums The Vibe Subscribers 5-Hydroxytryptophan

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Acidfairy
    Participant
      Digital-A wrote:
      healthspan i havent heard of before, is it a chain?

They’re online and based in jersey i think

Acidfairy
      Participant
        Digital-A wrote:
        healthspan i havent heard of before, is it a chain?

They’re online and based in jersey i think

elretardo87
        Participant

I’m sure you have all read this but be aware….

5-HTP raises blood serotonin levels, and because of the risks associated with elevated levels it should only be taken under the advice of a medical professional (See Chronic diseases resulting from serotonin 5-HT2B overstimulation). For instance, elevated blood serotonin levels are associated with cardiac valve failure and acute or chronic pulmonary hypertension.

Obviously I ignore the medical professional bit but be careful with your doses….as and when you ned is better than every day.

elretardo87
          Participant

I’m sure you have all read this but be aware….

5-HTP raises blood serotonin levels, and because of the risks associated with elevated levels it should only be taken under the advice of a medical professional (See Chronic diseases resulting from serotonin 5-HT2B overstimulation). For instance, elevated blood serotonin levels are associated with cardiac valve failure and acute or chronic pulmonary hypertension.

Obviously I ignore the medical professional bit but be careful with your doses….as and when you ned is better than every day.

Raj
            Participant

Healthspan is found here:

http://www.healthspan.co.uk/default.aspx

Think the medical warnings are only for people with pre-existing conditions btw but one tablet a day should be ok – if you feel unwell discontinue at once.

Getting a medical check up for your blood pressure and blood tests to make sure your body is functioning normally once a year is a good idea and will give your doctors a baseline from which to treat you should something go wrong. A lot of serious health problems can be picked up by routine blood tests.

Raj
              Participant

Healthspan is found here:

http://www.healthspan.co.uk/default.aspx

Think the medical warnings are only for people with pre-existing conditions btw but one tablet a day should be ok – if you feel unwell discontinue at once.

Getting a medical check up for your blood pressure and blood tests to make sure your body is functioning normally once a year is a good idea and will give your doctors a baseline from which to treat you should something go wrong. A lot of serious health problems can be picked up by routine blood tests.

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Subscribers 5-Hydroxytryptophan