Forums The Vibe Chat 4-1 get in

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    JonnyQuest
    Participant

i guess nobody cares eh, 4 FUCKING 1

General Lighting

think everyone on here has got too cynical about organised sport

After all Britain won a rake of gold medals at the Olympics, best we’ve had in fucking years (certainly the best I can remember in my lifetime) and there wasn’t one post about it..

process
        Participant
          JonnyQuest;235379 wrote:
          i guess nobody cares eh, 4 FUCKING 1

nope.

process
          Participant
            General Lighting;235383 wrote:

After all Britain won a rake of gold medals at the Olympics, best we’ve had in fucking years (certainly the best I can remember in my lifetime) and there wasn’t one post about it..

just got better things to be doing than watching sport on tv. i do quite watchin the gymnastics stuff tho, some of the stuff they do is mad, didnt see it this year tho.

JonnyQuest
            Participant
              General Lighting;235383 wrote:

was a great tounement nice to know that despite everything else we can still compete effectivly with the rest of the world when it comes to sports, even if we would lose a war to most of em nowadays

JonnyQuest
              Participant

plus with the terrible time are national team has been having recently beating croatia (who are currently ranked 5th in the world) 4-1 at there own stadium (the first time they have lost a competative game in zagreb) is something to be proud of. 4-1!!!!!

ellie
                Participant

i was well chuffed with olympics…not so much about the football but i still care. Just dont think its really a conversation point…

didnt we do well

yes

yes

yes

what else is there to say!

GiantMidget
                  Participant

Footballs wank man, bunch of over paid wankers! Specially Arsenal. 😉

JonnyQuest
                    Participant

all a yall are wrong football is the most important thing ever and yeh sure there overpaid wankers, but everybody is an overpaid wanker these days so fuckit. football matters

Digital-A
                      Participant

about … f**king … time … is all i can say,

i lost faith in the national squad years ago, if it is was up to me i would stick the under 21 squad on … at least they want to win

JonnyQuest
                        Participant
                          Digital-A;235532 wrote:
                          about … f**king … time … is all i can say,

i lost faith in the national squad years ago, if it is was up to me i would stick the under 21 squad on … at least they want to win

id be happy with that , michael johnson, micah richards and joe hart should all be in the first team anyway as subs as the very least

Digital-A
                          Participant

i just think we’ve done it to ourselves … our premier league is yes full of good players but when it comes to guys we can use we’re left with a bunch of up-their-own-arse players

and our media doesnt help … the problem with our press is they pick someone and make them out to be a hero … perfect example is mr beckham after that unless something major happens they kick up if that hero isnt picked time and time again … im glad theo did well last night because he proved he was worth something and to me a lot more than the other ten on the field.

JonnyQuest
                            Participant
                              Digital-A;235540 wrote:
                              i just think we’ve done it to ourselves … our premier league is yes full of good players but when it comes to guys we can use we’re left with a bunch of up-their-own-arse players

and our media doesnt help … the problem with our press is they pick someone and make them out to be a hero … perfect example is mr beckham after that unless something major happens they kick up if that hero isnt picked time and time again … im glad theo did well last night because he proved he was worth something and to me a lot more than the other ten on the field.

yeh tbh until they got a man sent off they were looking the stronger side, i reckons they should stop being paid to play for the national team were basically the only big country that does that

Digital-A
                              Participant

apparently millions a year just aint enough 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat 4-1 get in