Forums The Vibe Chat 2008

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    GiantMidget
    Participant
      boothy wrote:
      haha yeah only certain substances though, they tend not to smoke weed unless on a long leave cos it stays in your system so long!

Well i’d be aright on that front cos i don’t smoke green anymore. Coke and mud stay in ur systems for a couple weeks i think!?:weee:

GiantMidget
      Participant
        boothy wrote:
        haha yeah only certain substances though, they tend not to smoke weed unless on a long leave cos it stays in your system so long!

Well i’d be aright on that front cos i don’t smoke green anymore. Coke and mud stay in ur systems for a couple weeks i think!?:weee:

MisterDuck
        Participant

Cocaine is 2-3 days I believe, erowid suggest 3-5 as a precaution.
          http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=19

As for ecstasy:
          Ecstasy stay detectable in your body on an average 3-5 days depending on weight and age.MDMA or Ecstasy is usually detectable in urine for 24-72 hours after use. Less than 1% of MDMA remains after 48 hours. MDMA usually is metabolized within 48 hours and therefore the urine would be clean 24 hours after.”

So yeah, 5 days maximum for both!

MisterDuck
          Participant

Cocaine is 2-3 days I believe, erowid suggest 3-5 as a precaution.
            http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=19

As for ecstasy:
            Ecstasy stay detectable in your body on an average 3-5 days depending on weight and age.MDMA or Ecstasy is usually detectable in urine for 24-72 hours after use. Less than 1% of MDMA remains after 48 hours. MDMA usually is metabolized within 48 hours and therefore the urine would be clean 24 hours after.”

So yeah, 5 days maximum for both!

GiantMidget
            Participant

Nice one Boothy! :love:

GiantMidget
              Participant

Nice one Boothy! :love:

PTh
                Participant
                  boothy wrote:
                  it’s gonna bring some BIG tings i’m sure of it!

maybe even norfolk will dig itself out 😉

It’s funny that observation.
                  People now know that there are actually quite a number of good rigs in norfolk now, ok a VERY small number in comparison to the totaly shite ones but it shows we’re getting better.

We all get tarred with the same brush, but i reckon the tar is slowly dripping off.

Hell, i’m from Norfolk and i reckon i can say that my small system is pretty good.

PTh
                  Participant
                    boothy wrote:
                    it’s gonna bring some BIG tings i’m sure of it!

maybe even norfolk will dig itself out 😉

It’s funny that observation.
                    People now know that there are actually quite a number of good rigs in norfolk now, ok a VERY small number in comparison to the totaly shite ones but it shows we’re getting better.

We all get tarred with the same brush, but i reckon the tar is slowly dripping off.

Hell, i’m from Norfolk and i reckon i can say that my small system is pretty good.

Sini
                    Participant

I’m posistive about this year so far ¬_¬
                      Going living right near a beach with any luck :weee:

Sini
                      Participant

I’m posistive about this year so far ¬_¬

GiantMidget
                        Participant
                          Sini wrote:

Fair play!! Anywhere in particular? 😉

GiantMidget
                          Participant
                            Sini wrote:

Sini
                            Participant
                              DJCliffy wrote:

Deep in Cornwall XD
                              Beaches all over the show lol

Sini
                              Participant
                                DJCliffy wrote:

Deep in Cornwall XD
                                Beaches all over the show lol

JonnyQuest
                                Participant

been accepted to uni sort of after a lot of hassel with not beignaccepted anymore so thats somthing at least, especially good seeing as i answerd my phone in the interveiw

JonnyQuest
                                  Participant

been accepted to uni sort of after a lot of hassel with not beignaccepted anymore so thats somthing at least, especially good seeing as i answerd my phone in the interveiw

Southcaver
                                    Participant
                                      JonnyQuest wrote:

what uni you off to?

Southcaver
                                      Participant
                                        JonnyQuest wrote:

what uni you off to?

JonnyQuest
                                        Participant
                                          Southcaver wrote:
                                          what uni you off to?

had been leeds met then they withdrew there offer but i got into bournemouth now so probably there, sorry sparkplug n boothy:cry:

JonnyQuest
                                          Participant
                                            Southcaver wrote:
                                            what uni you off to?

had been leeds met then they withdrew there offer but i got into bournemouth now so probably there, sorry sparkplug n boothy:cry:

binge
                                            Participant

Well, in 2007 I spent 10 months doing a boring job driving round the country which meant I was basically alone for 5 days a week. Then I spent all my money on drink and drugs and festivals that were shit and wet the whole time. I then proceeded to take wonk all the time every weekend, which ended up in a messy breakdown at the Glade festival when I realised my ‘friends’ cared more about their next line than me. I had moved back with my parents, was even so getting into more stupid amounts of debt, and managed to get to about 5 parties, at 3 of which I got beaten up by riot police.

So far this year I’ve spent 2 months in France snowboarding, broken my shoulder, then came home again. I’ve just spent 2 weeks at Dragon Festival where we had one of the best rigs going, which was a lot of work and stress but where I learnt so many lessons about myself that I can take into real life (although I did end up loosing it again!). I’ve got an interview for a wicked job in London that I can really get my teeth into, moving in with an old mate into a nice flat in Balham. I’ve got free tickets to Bestival in Sept and am doing loads of networking and working on my mixing so that I can hopefully start to dj more often. And I’m so bored of the mash head mentality that I’ll be quite happy if I never touch any rugs again (shrooms + cider not included!).

So, on balance, 2007 was shit, and 2008 is turning into quite a good year for me. raaa

binge
                                              Participant

Well, in 2007 I spent 10 months doing a boring job driving round the country which meant I was basically alone for 5 days a week. Then I spent all my money on drink and drugs and festivals that were shit and wet the whole time. I then proceeded to take wonk all the time every weekend, which ended up in a messy breakdown at the Glade festival when I realised my ‘friends’ cared more about their next line than me. I had moved back with my parents, was even so getting into more stupid amounts of debt, and managed to get to about 5 parties, at 3 of which I got beaten up by riot police.

So far this year I’ve spent 2 months in France snowboarding, broken my shoulder, then came home again. I’ve just spent 2 weeks at Dragon Festival where we had one of the best rigs going, which was a lot of work and stress but where I learnt so many lessons about myself that I can take into real life (although I did end up loosing it again!). I’ve got an interview for a wicked job in London that I can really get my teeth into, moving in with an old mate into a nice flat in Balham. I’ve got free tickets to Bestival in Sept and am doing loads of networking and working on my mixing so that I can hopefully start to dj more often. And I’m so bored of the mash head mentality that I’ll be quite happy if I never touch any rugs again (shrooms + cider not included!).

So, on balance, 2007 was shit, and 2008 is turning into quite a good year for me. raaa

GiantMidget
                                                Participant
                                                  binge wrote:

Good for you mate! I hope this year goes well for ya! :love:

GiantMidget
                                                  Participant
                                                    binge wrote:

Good for you mate! I hope this year goes well for ya! :love:

General Lighting

I think I’ve done the same as Binge but the other way round, moving from the scene in SE England and London to East Anglia

everything other than raves in my life has been really good since moving here

I’ve got my own house, a decent job, can be hectic at times but still OK…

I did check out the Norfolk rave scene with an open mind, and in all honesty I found it to be no worse than anywhere else, met some good people through it but have had the sense to distance myself from the worse parts and the same problems do happen elsewhere in England and Wales

If you can’t remember a rave in your area being shut by riot cops in recent times you are probably too young – either you haven’t been raving for that long or your area got locked down ages ago (or raves never happened there because cops had enough resources to stop them)

and if it aint’ cops the overuse of ketamine and other drugs are fucking over people everywhere

and I’m starting to behave like a normal citizen these days and am perfectly happy with it..I’ll still stick up for those in trouble what don’t deserve to be in shit but I don’t suffer fools gladly and I’m not going to knock around with another load of people slowly self-destructing themselves

I definitely think for me music and partying are going to take a back seat from now on (had been scaling things down since 2006) but I won’t abandon them altogether…

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat 2008