Forums Music Waiting for Godot

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar pixiegirl May 21, 2009 at 9:43 pm.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047350
    Avatar
    pixiegirl
    Participant

    Going to see this tonight!!

    *excited*

    Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen!!

    Captain Picard and Gandalf!!!

    I’m moist with anticipation.

    Waiting for Godot – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Waiting for Godot | Home – About The Show

    #1200201
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    i havent seen a play for ages!! i really wanna go 2 one now

    #1200206
    Avatar
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;329420 wrote:
    i havent seen a play for ages!! i really wanna go 2 one now

    I don’t get to the theatre as often as I’d like. Not enough money or hours for all the things I want to do but this was an absolutely must see. The reviews have been so amazing.

    #1200202
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    the theatre is quite expensive i believe, how much did u pay?

    #1200207
    Avatar
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;329426 wrote:
    the theatre is quite expensive i believe, how much did u pay?

    Fucking dollar. £45 a ticket. But this is special. I hate the term ‘once in a lifetime’, its so cliche, but actors of their magnitude doing a play as dramatic and intense. It’ll be worth every penny.

    #1200203
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    45 squid, yeah that is steep! hope its as great as the reviews say

    #1200208
    Avatar
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;329433 wrote:
    45 squid, yeah that is steep! hope its as great as the reviews say

    :biggreen: I have no doubts.

    Although if one of them is sick or something I will be seriously unimpressed.

    We had tickets to see The Specials at Brixton Academy the other week on the Thursday and the performance had been cancelled on the Wednesday because on of them strained their voice. I would have been so pissed off if I had Wednesday tickets. :laugh_at:

    #1200204
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant
    pixiegirl;329436 wrote:
    :biggreen: I have no doubts.

    Although if one of them is sick or something I will be seriously unimpressed.

    We had tickets to see The Specials at Brixton Academy the other week on the Thursday and the performance had been cancelled on the Wednesday because on of them strained their voice. I would have been so pissed off if I had Wednesday tickets. :laugh_at:

    YouTube – The Specials – Gangsters

    #1200209
    Avatar
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;329439 wrote:

    Seriously, they were immense. We were front and centre. I was covering in bruises the next day but it was awesome.

    #1200205
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    i would’ve loved to have seen em!!

    ive never been to BA =(

    #1200199
    Avatar
    process
    Participant
    pixiegirl;329440 wrote:
    Seriously, they were immense. We were front and centre. I was covering in bruises the next day but it was awesome.

    two of my mates went to see them, both of them were at the front, spent half of the night trying to escape tho!

    #1200198
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    Back on subject, I saw Waiting for Godot a couple of months back – was amazing seeing those two play the characters, plus I love the play in itself anyway. I performed it for GCSE a few years back, and was suprised that our interpretation wasn’t much different to theirs.

    Was fookin hefty – but still a great peformance ^_^

    #1200210
    Avatar
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    djprocess;329448 wrote:
    two of my mates went to see them, both of them were at the front, spent half of the night trying to escape tho!

    haha I had my revenge on the way out. Head down, elbows out and go! It was a right crush.

    #1200200
    Avatar
    DaftFader
    Participant
    pixiegirl;329436 wrote:
    Although if one of them is sick or something I will be seriously unimpressed.

    but if there sick on stage …. that would surely be better than the play it’s self :weee:raaa

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar