Forums The Vibe Introductions Ultimate Party Venue

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1050242
    AvatarAnonymous

    Hi Guys, I am from SA where we have a massive Psy Trance culture and out outdoor summer parties are incredible. I live for psychedelic trance and have what is probably the most unique venue to have parties at. It is located in Kent, it is about 1.3miles offshore and it is huge. I am very good friends with the owner of the property and he has given me full permission to do what i like with the property.

    If there are any DJ`s with a sound rig and generators looking to throw outdroor/indoor parties at probably the most unque venue in the UK get in touch with me. Its going to happen in the summer regardless. According to the owner land laws do not apply where the building is located and there will be absoultely no interference by the Police as there are no neighbours for miles and no one will even know that there is a prty going on.

    Im really excited about this and am going to bring in some ideas that are used in the parties in south africa that make the whole experience completely out of this world.

    Anyways i am looking forward to some input,

    Glad to be part of this community.
    😉

    #1233558
    AvatarPlayground Politics
    Participant

    u up for a tekno party on the land

    #1233556
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    Ultimate Party Venue = Cliffy’s pants :crazy_dru:crazy_dru

    #1233557
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @Psyintist 414858 wrote:

    Hi Guys, I am from SA where we have a massive Psy Trance culture

    welcome!! :group_hug

    #1233559
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    how are people gonna get to your offshore party?

    #1233555
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    @DaftFader 414896 wrote:

    how are people gonna get to your offshore party?

    swim or hijack a ship?

    #1233560
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 414901 wrote:

    hijack a ship?

    If he’s holding the party where I think he is then there’s a fuck load of sunk ships all over the place! :crazy:

    #1233567
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant

    i need more details, please pm me

    #1233566
    AvatarClusterfrog
    Participant

    I’ll come and play fo shizzle

    I know people with rigs but its all breakcore crew not sure they’d come out for just psytrance

    #1233552
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    just a heads up – when I checked out licensing in this area the official paperwork said the licensing authorities are:

    • Forest Heath
    • Waveney
    • Babergh
    • Mid Suffolk
    • Ipswich
    • Suffolk Coastal
    • Maritime and Coastguard Agency

    at first I thought WTF? Coastguard?

    then I realised this is of course a coastal area and someone has already thought of this loophole here.. it may not apply to Kent but I’d be surprised… Even so that might not stop an event getting a license, if they are a licensing authority they can grant them.. However, the UK range of territorial waters was extended in the 1960s to combat pirate radio stations and is larger than people think.

    Also there is a safety issue with transport, its only a few days ago them two old boys got drowned after the boat taking them from a party in the non-tidal bit of the Thames was overturned by a strong current – and this is the North Sea you’re talking about here and it tends to demand a bit of respect..

    #1233565
    AvatarAGENT 15
    Participant

    @DaftFader 414896 wrote:

    how are people gonna get to your offshore party?

    Psyubmarine?

    #1233561
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @General Lighting 414953 wrote:

    the UK range of territorial waters was extended in the 1960s to combat pirate radio stations

    Radio caroline?

    General Lighting wrote:
    Also there is a safety issue with transport, its only a few days ago them two old boys got drowned after the boat taking them from a party in the non-tidal bit of the Thames was overturned by a strong current – and this is the North Sea you’re talking about here and it tends to demand a bit of respect..

    There was also that party that was off the coast of scottland where people walked to the island when the tide was out and got stranded when the tide came in.

    #1233553
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    @DaftFader 414958 wrote:

    Radio caroline?

    not just Caroline, loads of ’em. They got locked off as much because they started fighting amongst each other and gangsters started taking over (like today) and increasing crime as much as the government being killjoys – I was told this in person by the former transmitter engineer of Caroline..

    #1233562
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @AGENT 15 414957 wrote:

    Psyubmarine?

    C-Quester-01-big.jpg

    #1233563
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @General Lighting 414959 wrote:

    not just Caroline, loads of ’em. They got locked off as much because they started fighting amongst each other and gangsters started taking over (like today) and increasing crime as much as the government being killjoys – I was told this in person by the former transmitter engineer of Caroline..

    That’s interesting. I’ll have to let my mate know about it as he’s well into the history of radio caroline.

    #1233554
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    @DaftFader 414961 wrote:

    That’s interesting. I’ll have to let my mate know about it as he’s well into the history of radio caroline.

    If he’s got the books its all fairly well documented, there was loads of stations in that area at one point all fighting for ad revenue…

    #1233564
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @General Lighting 414964 wrote:

    If he’s got the books its all fairly well documented, there was loads of stations in that area at one point all fighting for ad revenue…

    I think he just looks up stuff online afaik. He might have books about it alltho he’s never mentioned them.

    #1233568
    AvatarMinghead
    Participant

    @General Lighting 414953 wrote:

    just a heads up – when I checked out licensing in this area the official paperwork said the licensing authorities are:

    • Forest Heath
    • Waveney
    • Babergh
    • Mid Suffolk
    • Ipswich
    • Suffolk Coastal
    • Maritime and Coastguard Agency

    at first I thought WTF? Coastguard?

    then I realised this is of course a coastal area and someone has already thought of this loophole here.. it may not apply to Kent but I’d be surprised… Even so that might not stop an event getting a license, if they are a licensing authority they can grant them.. However, the UK range of territorial waters was extended in the 1960s to combat pirate radio stations and is larger than people think.

    Also there is a safety issue with transport, its only a few days ago them two old boys got drowned after the boat taking them from a party in the non-tidal bit of the Thames was overturned by a strong current – and this is the North Sea you’re talking about here and it tends to demand a bit of respect..

    lots more information needs to be gatherd with reagrds to this chaps plans,saying you have the perfect location just isnt enough to get the team out!

    ive asked for a pm, nothing as yet, but well see

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar