Forums Music The Sopranos!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1045483
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    anyone watch it? I’m currently on series 5 at the moment and think it’s brilliant! :love:

    #1179670
    wee_dancer
    Participant

    yeh man, iv watched it all and it has to be the best TV programme I’ve ever seen. I love most of HBO’s productions. Deadwood,the wire,entourage…all awesome.

    tony is the man though raaa

    #1179667
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    ya_wee_dancer;236549 wrote:
    yeh man, iv watched it all and it has to be the best TV programme I’ve ever seen. I love most of HBO’s productions. Deadwood,the wire,entourage…all awesome.

    tony is the man though raaa

    Tony is a legend, I know it’s a work of fiction but how the fuck does he get all them fit birds, he’s a right ugly mo’fo! :laugh_at:

    #1179666
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    I like the sopranos,

    my friend lent me the first 3 series,

    but I only got through to the 2nd as I just dont seem to have the time to watch em 😥

    #1179671
    wee_dancer
    Participant
    DJCliffy;236555 wrote:
    Tony is a legend, I know it’s a work of fiction but how the fuck does he get all them fit birds, he’s a right ugly mo’fo! :laugh_at:

    the attraction to danger and power :crazy_dru plus the fact that he’s tony and tony gets what tony wants.how hots that mercedes chick by ze by :crazy:

    #1179665
    BioTech
    Participant

    @ya_wee_dancer 236580 wrote:

    the attraction to danger and power :crazy_dru plus the fact that he’s tony and tony gets what tony wants.how hots that mercedes chick by ze by :crazy:

    Yeah one of my friends fancies Tony Soprano but not James Gandolfini.

    I’d class Oz at the same level as Sopranos, maybe slightly better actually. Still need to watch Deadwood.

    #1179672
    wee_dancer
    Participant
    BioTech;236584 wrote:
    Yeah one of my friends fancies Tony Soprano but not James Gandolfini.

    I’d class Oz at the same level as Sopranos, maybe slightly better actually. Still need to watch Deadwood.

    I’m yet to watch Oz, iv heard mixed reviews about it though.

    Deadwood is really good, but it never actually ends as such. They stopped production at the end of the 3rd season for reasons which escape me right now, meaning that it just kind of ends on a normal season ending rather than a conclusion to the whole series. I’d say it’s still definetly worth the watch

    #1179669
    MurrayMintxox
    Participant
    ya_wee_dancer;236605 wrote:
    I’m yet to watch Oz, iv heard mixed reviews about it though.

    Deadwood is really good, but it never actually ends as such. They stopped production at the end of the 3rd season for reasons which escape me right now, meaning that it just kind of ends on a normal season ending rather than a conclusion to the whole series. I’d say it’s still definetly worth the watch

    u shud watch oz its pretty gud

    #1179664
    Anonymous

    oz is very trashy though, bit like eastenders but set in a prison :p

    #1179668
    DaftFader
    Participant
    BioTech;236584 wrote:
    Yeah one of my friends fancies Tony Soprano but not James Gandolfini.

    I’d class Oz at the same level as Sopranos, maybe slightly better actually. Still need to watch Deadwood.

    yeah OZ was an absolute work of genius .. i gonna have to watch the rest of it online as i missed the later episodes ..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music The Sopranos!