Forums Music Swankie DJ – Free Party Respect

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1045367
    Avatarstarlaugh
    Participant

    Though you might enjoy this mix I stumbled across, it actually has 2 different download links so take your pick (both are the same mix, just different download sites)…………….

    Swankie DJ: Free Party Respect

    Swankie DJ wrote:
    Free Party Respect CD
    Oi Oi

    recently wacked 2getha a new mix ov all the old hard trancers which r legends tracks in the free party scene …. its full ov all the old classics like 2nd trip, overdrive, dreams in my fantasy!!! enjoy

    :bounce_fl

    #1178850
    Avatarwee_dancer
    Participant

    got it on the downlow

    #1178847
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    same!raaa

    Ahaha the beginning is funny! Good tunage as well! nice one Star πŸ™‚

    #1178841
    Avatarstarlaugh
    Participant
    DJCliffy;234296 wrote:
    same!raaa

    This is the one I was mentioning to you earlier on FB mate… had it cranked and I wanted to stomp :bounce_fl

    #1178851
    Avatarwee_dancer
    Participant

    il leave it til tomorrow til i have a listen.parents are in bed now so wont be able to crank it and give it for what its worth

    #1178848
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    starlaugh;234297 wrote:
    This is the one I was mentioning to you earlier on FB mate… had it cranked and I wanted to stomp :bounce_fl

    Ah mate i actually wanna go raving now. raaa

    #1178831
    Avatarfunkyfoo
    Participant

    Sounding wicked :weee:

    anyone fancy doing a track list for me?

    #1178838
    Avatardamo666
    Participant

    now got it on the download

    gonna play it through the new rig later on

    #1178835
    Avatarspangle
    Participant

    Nice one! Gotta love a big phat slice of classic free party stilton :love:

    #1178836
    Avatarspangle
    Participant
    funkyfoo;234306 wrote:
    Sounding wicked :weee:

    anyone fancy doing a track list for me?

    I can ID most of the tunes if your after any in particular?

    #1178832
    Avatarfunkyfoo
    Participant

    @spangle 234372 wrote:

    I can ID most of the tunes if your after any in particular?

    N1 will have a run through it and let ya know πŸ˜‰

    #1178839
    AvatarRuff Beat Provider
    Participant

    Swankie’s a good dj and a proper funny old boy

    #1178842
    Avatarstarlaugh
    Participant
    Ruff Beat Provider;234391 wrote:
    Swankie’s a good dj and a proper funny old boy

    Yeah he always make me chuckle when I have a chat with him!

    #1178834
    AvatarGLENN
    Participant

    :bounce_fl:bounce_flcracking stuff :bounce_g::bounce_g:

    #1178843
    Avatarstarlaugh
    Participant
    #1178845
    AvatarDigital-A
    Participant

    think i met him at a party near swindon, this year … i think SL will remember … started snowing in the morning … proper mad!

    #1178852
    AvatarSwankie DJ
    Participant

    yo yo guys and girls, just came accross this topic on google lol

    thanks for the comments πŸ™‚ really appreciated πŸ˜‰

    i hate forum names lol, dont know who is who even tho i probably speak 2 u loads and have known u for years … will see u @ a party soon no doubt

    Enjoy the mix like i did makin it πŸ™‚

    SWANKIE DJ

    #1178846
    AvatarDigital-A
    Participant
    Swankie DJ;236922 wrote:
    yo yo guys and girls, just came accross this topic on google lol

    thanks for the comments πŸ™‚ really appreciated πŸ˜‰

    i hate forum names lol, dont know who is who even tho i probably speak 2 u loads and have known u for years … will see u @ a party soon no doubt

    Enjoy the mix like i did makin it πŸ™‚

    SWANKIE DJ

    Welcome to the forum mate πŸ™‚

    i met you on the second level of that S + S party, we had a massive conversation about reefa making and how no one makes ones like your own haha was mad!

    pleasure to have you on here bud … stick around!

    #1178853
    AvatarSwankie DJ
    Participant

    haha, sounds like me πŸ™‚

    hunt me down @ the next party and we will have a fat 1

    also …. nice 2 see a postitive forum raaa with pukka smilies lol

    #1178840
    AvatarRuff Beat Provider
    Participant

    Nice set at waveform mate!

    #1178854
    AvatarSwankie DJ
    Participant

    cheers m8 πŸ™‚ really enjoyed playing there, mosh went mental :crazy: … fuckin muddy tho lol …. was quite mad as i had 2 go back 2 wales get showered up and play there, then hit the motorway 2 get back in my wellies 2 play @ waveform … all good fun tho πŸ™‚

    #1178844
    Avatarstarlaugh
    Participant
    Swankie DJ;237104 wrote:
    was quite mad as i had 2 go back 2 wales get showered up and play there, then hit the motorway 2 get back in my wellies 2 play @ waveform … all good fun tho πŸ™‚

    I remember you saying about that, fuck that for a giggle!!

    #1178829
    AvatarTechno Viking
    Participant
    #1178855
    Avatarlittlebubbin
    Participant

    sound tune matey :love: ty x

    #1178830
    AvatarTechno Viking
    Participant
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music Swankie DJ – Free Party Respect

Skip to toolbar