Forums Music Mosh

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1055354
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    Ok, I know pretty much all of us on PVR are fans of EDM whether its techno, trance, hardstyle, D’n’B or dubstep we enjoy a good rave. But I want to know who else a loves a mosh too. Doesn’t matter who the band is or what variety of rock/metal they fall into let us hear your favourite headbangers raaaraaaraaaraaaraaa

    #1268925
    Anonymous

    never been a fan

    #1268961
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    I’ll start with a band that I’ve been a fan of for a decade now, probably would be longer if I was older lol.

    The legendary Slipknot with Duality

    #1268962
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @photographthesun 532569 wrote:

    never been a fan

    Boooo!

    *Throws smelly sock at photographthesun

    #1269040
    Deez
    Participant

    Lol fuck yeah man. Heres some metal, not really a fan of metal anymore though but I had my day:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z50YltuXW-Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lspjLG9nHXk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0797fGlKGQ
    Various SOAD, Metallica etc. aswell.
    Listen to to much rock to post really, but bands; QOTSA, Black Sabbath, The White Stripes, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Pop Will Eat Itself, Peter Frampton, Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Rage Against the Machine, System of A Down,
    Pearl Jam, The Stone Roses, The Clash, The Dead Weather, Eric Clapton, The Doors, Eagles of Death Metal, Them Crooked Vultures, Kyuss, Pink Floyd,
    Creature with the Atom Brain, Fun Lovin’ Criminals, The Raconteurs, Placebo, The Editors, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Faith No More, Santana, Ozzy Osbourne, Motorhead..

    Can post more and more songs aswell if you really like lol.. to many to name and post

    #1269041
    Deez
    Participant

    Never was a fan of slipknot though.. only little emo kids really listened to ’em then everyone grew out of em..

    #1268940
    sinner69
    Participant

    I used to love ‘pogo'(hardcore punks names it that) back in the days, and can still enjoy it, sometimes with some blood and black eye involved…have done it on the dance floor too…lol

    #1268963
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 532574 wrote:

    Never was a fan of slipknot though.. only little emo kids really listened to ’em then everyone grew out of em..

    Nah man, after you’ve seen them live twice you can’t just grew out of them. Admittedly I don’t listen to them that often anymore but I can’t sit still when I do lol

    #1269042
    Deez
    Participant

    Oh and of course the great Jimi Hendrix but thats just standard procedures really.

    #1269007
    korno
    Participant

    #1269008
    korno
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 532574 wrote:

    Never was a fan of slipknot though.. only little emo kids really listened to ’em then everyone grew out of em..

    I have the ‘s’ tattoed down the side of my leg, never growing outta them :love:

    #1268964
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @korno 532579 wrote:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuMhyzsUngs

    Nice choice:wink:

    Not to listened to these guys in long time.

    #1268926
    Anonymous

    @!sinner69! 532576 wrote:

    I used to love ‘pogo'(hardcore punks names it that) back in the days, and can still enjoy it, sometimes with some blood and black eye involved…have done it on the dance floor too…lol

    They say Sid Vicious invented the pogo. Seems unlikely.

    #1268927
    Anonymous

    @The Psyentist 532581 wrote:

    Nice choice:wink:

    Not to listened to these guys in long time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8eM2W56tv2o

    seen them twice :weee:

    #1269043
    Deez
    Participant

    Feur Frei is a sick song.

    This version of Seek & Destroy.. fuckin sick i tells ya!!

    #1268928
    Anonymous

    @The Psyentist 532570 wrote:

    I’ll start with a band that I’ve been a fan of for a decade now, probably would be longer if I was older lol.

    The legendary Slipknot with Duality
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6fVE8kSM43I

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC5ecWH8QgM

    #1268929
    Anonymous

    @korno 532580 wrote:

    I have the ‘s’ tattoed down the side of my leg, never growing outta them :love:

    Their second album is one of my favorite albums of all time (no idea how they are emo) I still have the limited signed vinyl release somewhere.

    Slipknot (album) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia love it!

    #1269044
    Deez
    Participant

    I never said that they were emo.. I said little emo kids listened to them and then grew out of them when they outgrew the emo phase which most did. Don’t forget i’m younger then all of you lot, my generation was probably much different from yours.

    #1268930
    Anonymous

    @korno 532580 wrote:

    I have the ‘s’ tattoed down the side of my leg, never growing outta them :love:

    You have probably seen but this is good fun, Cory doing acoustic version of Spit it Out

    #1268931
    Anonymous

    @DeezNuts 532587 wrote:

    I never said that they were emo.. I said little emo kids listened to them and then grew out of them when they outgrew the emo phase which most did. Don’t forget i’m younger then all of you lot, my generation was probably much different from yours.

    Yeah I think emo became popular after I left collage punk was very popular for the alternatives when I was young.

    #1269009
    korno
    Participant

    I once heard an awesome acid techno remix of A.D.I.D.A.S by koRn!! Like 5 or 6 years ago, i never found it ever again i seeked high and low! Was pretty fucked at the party and never bothered finding out what the record was :sign0002:

    Wish there was more heavy metal songs remixed in to Techno/Acid techno… Anyone know any?

    I love this Psytrance remix of seek and destroy

    #1269045
    Deez
    Participant

    Nah I don’t korno but there is quite a bit of metal/dubstep fusion. For some reason a lot of metal fans love dubstep, I guess it’s the heaviness of them both.

    I do actually like Duality & Pulse of the maggots I think it’s called by Slipknot. Not a fan of much else of their stuff though.

    #1268932
    Anonymous

    @korno 532591 wrote:

    Wish there was more heavy metal songs remixed in to Techno/Acid techno… Anyone know any?

    Sheep on Drugs remixed Paradise City cant find it on youtube though have the mp3.

    #1269010
    korno
    Participant

    @photographthesun 532589 wrote:

    You have probably seen but this is good fun, Cory doing acoustic version of Spit it Out

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-8akRdNSU

    Nup never seen it lol nice one dude !

    #1269011
    korno
    Participant

    @DeezNuts 532592 wrote:

    Nah I don’t korno but there is quite a bit of metal/dubstep fusion. For some reason a lot of metal fans love dubstep, I guess it’s the heaviness of them both.

    I do actually like Duality & Pulse of the maggots I think it’s called by Slipknot. Not a fan of much else of their stuff though.

    Did you ever get into stone sour then?
    Coreys other band, very different to slipknot yet still awesome

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music Mosh