Forums Web Site Links Lance Rules Spoken Word Archives

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1049257
    process
    Participant

      Check out our collection of spoken word audio for FREE. I’m offering this for free because I feel very strongly about spreading the messages of these people. It is my opinion that everyone should listen to these people. To listen to these people speak is doing a service to yourself, and our collective consciousness as a whole. Sounds pretty serious cause it is! The files are all available in MP3 format and we also have a video archive of Terence McKenna Sessions as well.

      LanceRules.com Spoken word audio collection
      :alien_abd

      #1226798
      Clusterfrog
      Participant

        dude.. that site is a goldmine.. cheers

        #1226796
        process
        Participant

          @Iacchus 387537 wrote:

          dude.. that site is a goldmine.. cheers

          check that psycadelic salon page i posted, theres about 230 talks on there, plenty of stuff to sample!

          #1226799
          Clusterfrog
          Participant

            @process 387541 wrote:

            check that psycadelic salon page i posted, theres about 230 talks on there, plenty of stuff to sample!

            yeah im in the process of downloading them.. heh its taking forever!

            #1226800
            EnVogue
            Participant

              @process 387534 wrote:

              Check out our collection of spoken word audio for FREE. I’m offering this for free because I feel very strongly about spreading the messages of these people. It is my opinion that everyone should listen to these people. To listen to these people speak is doing a service to yourself, and our collective consciousness as a whole. Sounds pretty serious cause it is! The files are all available in MP3 format and we also have a video archive of Terence McKenna Sessions as well.

              LanceRules.com/coupons Spoken word audio collection
              :alien_abd

              Spoken word had a buzz going for a little while but has kind of fizzled. I think it’s still kind of big over in Europe but not so much here in the US. It’s a good artfrom. I applaud your work.

              #1226794
              General Lighting
              Moderator

                @process 387541 wrote:

                check that psycadelic salon page i posted, theres about 230 talks on there, plenty of stuff to sample!

                I thought that said psychedelic salmon :laugh_at:

                #1226790
                Anonymous

                  Hi General Lighting ,
                  Ha just read the quote and thought exactly the same then read what you had typed lol …..great minds think alike ……oh shit general your IQ just dropped if you think like me lol

                  regards
                  Mungo

                  #1226791
                  Anonymous

                    Hi General Lighting ,
                    I pass a wharehouse on the A1 and its sign says ” Ideal Shop Fitters ” …..now i still see at first glance ‘ Ideal Shop Lifters ‘ ….oliver twist lol wheres fagin ๐Ÿ™‚

                    regards
                    Mungo

                    #1226797
                    process
                    Participant

                      @General Lighting 418019 wrote:

                      I thought that said psychedelic salmon :laugh_at:

                      beware!

                      Ichthyoallyeinotoxism – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      :laugh_at:

                      #1226792
                      Anonymous

                        Hi Process ,
                        Fish supper any one ๐Ÿ™‚

                        regards
                        Mungo

                        #1226795
                        General Lighting
                        Moderator

                          @mungo1972 418021 wrote:

                          Hi General Lighting ,
                          Ha just read the quote and thought exactly the same then read what you had typed lol …..great minds think alike ……oh shit general your IQ just dropped if you think like me lol

                          regards
                          Mungo

                          Moving closer to the North sea (even my local is on the docks), means that nautical and marine matters often become closer to the mind (aar.)

                          I wonder if there is any way to divide this fish in such a way that you eat enough to give you a good trip but not so much its a 3 day nightmare? ๐Ÿ˜‰

                          #1226793
                          Anonymous

                            Hi General Lighting ,
                            Well mate Friday always used to be fish supper , so if that was the case you got friday night and all weekend . Lets hope its all better by Monday morning lol , otherwise work might be fun lol .

                            Regards
                            Mungo
                            ps thought fish was good for you ๐Ÿ™‚

                          Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                          Forums Web Site Links Lance Rules Spoken Word Archives