Forums Music Justin Bieber slowed down by 800%

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1049562
    EXTREMENOISE
    Participant

    Justin Bieber slowed down by 800%

    http://soundcloud.com/shamantis/j-bi…ile-800-slower

    +My vip mix smile.gif

    USMILEAMBIENT VIP .mp3

    Enjoy!

    :toxic::ar15:

    #1228445
    Anonymous
    #1228446
    process
    Participant

    @EXTREMENOISE 395266 wrote:

    Justin Bieber slowed down by 800%

    http://soundcloud.com/shamantis/j-bi…ile-800-slower

    +My vip mix smile.gif

    USMILEAMBIENT VIP .mp3

    Enjoy!

    :toxic::ar15:

    thats quality! 🙂

    #1228456
    pearsall
    Participant

    that’s quite nice!

    #1228447
    process
    Participant

    does get a bit boring after a while tho…

    #1228452
    DaftFader
    Participant

    @process 395574 wrote:

    does get a bit boring after a while tho…

    Well it is Justin Bieber! :laugh_at:

    #1228448
    process
    Participant

    @DaftFader 395575 wrote:

    Well it is Justin Bieber! :laugh_at:

    who is justin bieber anyway?

    #1228453
    DaftFader
    Participant

    You’re gonna wish you never asked …

    [YT]CHVhwcOg6y8[/YT]

    :yakk::yakk::yakk:

    #1228449
    process
    Participant

    :laugh_at: ha hahah ahaha a ha ahahaha!

    his voice is fucking piercing. swear he could chatter glass if he went any higher!

    too funny.:weee:

    #1228458
    Spazhazzard
    Participant

    The slowed down version is really surreal.

    Maybe good music for an acid trip?

    #1228450
    process
    Participant

    @Spazhazzard 395614 wrote:

    The slowed down version is really surreal.

    Maybe good music for an acid trip?

    fuck that, i need stuff to keep me entertained when im on acid! maybe if it had a beat to it it might be better..

    #1228454
    DaftFader
    Participant

    I actualy just pissed my self when I heard him refer to his girl as “shorty” …

    She must be a fucking MIDGET if he’s calling her shorty!!! :laugh_at:

    haha what a pleb!

    #1228451
    process
    Participant

    @DaftFader 395645 wrote:

    I actualy just pissed my self when I heard him refer to his girl as “shorty” …

    She must be a fucking MIDGET if he’s calling her shorty!!! :laugh_at:

    :laugh_at: hahahaha

    #1228457
    pearsall
    Participant

    can you imagine Barry White slowed down by 800%? It would probably cause earthquakes!

    #1228455
    DaftFader
    Participant

    I don’t think there’s ever been a vibration that low freq! It would probably cause a rift in the space time continum!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music Justin Bieber slowed down by 800%