Forums The Vibe Meets IZB and loggy smashed it last night.

This topic contains 39 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Psybastian June 2, 2013 at 6:28 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1055903
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    boom!

    #1273565
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    Ha ha, good night then boys and girls?

    #1273560
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    indees it was! It was a bit too basey to start with (wub wub wub) and the techno kicked off about midnight Also this other genre I have never heard before. Crowd went proper chicken oriental! Very hard and extreamely loud!

    Feeling well rough today though 🙁

    #1273566
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    Cool man, glad to hear u both enjoyed it. Hope you feel better by the weekend! 🙂

    #1273561
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    yeah I will for sure mate, looking forward to it 🙂

    #1273569
    Avatar
    Psybastian
    Participant

    Where did you go?

    #1273536
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    This is the DJ you are on about, it was a mix of elektro/roombatten/psy/breaks

    [SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/marymissfairy/the-vices-i-admire[/SOUNDCLOUD]

    #1273537
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    Was Wonkay records at the volks, we got there at 5pm and stayed till 3am. I wanted to go the whole hog but my legs were giving up big time.

    #1273562
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    I just did a google search on ‘roombatten’ and this post came up :0

    #1273532
    Avatar
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    I thought a room batten would be a piece of construction material (i.e a wooden batten long enough to be the entire length of a room, to which plasterboard or other material could be fixed). Was actually considering doing this to soundproof my studio and workshop so I could turn up the music at night, but it would be a huge mission getting all the stuff delivered and measuring it up, plasterboard isn’t cheap and it would have to be filled in the cavity with other stuff, and also the place would become hotter than the Borneo jungle especially in summer..)

    #1273567
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @izbeckistan 547421 wrote:

    yeah I will for sure mate, looking forward to it 🙂

    Excellent mate, me too! 🙂

    #1273557
    Avatar
    know_hope
    Participant

    glad you had fun 🙂

    was just the 2 of you?

    #1273538
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    LOL, I will have to ask BT what the name of it is. I remember him talking about new styles of music like trap music etc and I thought he said it ras roombatten but I have clearly got it wrongz 🙁

    #1273539
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    @know_hope 547439 wrote:

    glad you had fun 🙂

    was just the 2 of you?

    Yeah just us two, and loads of crusties

    #1273540
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    @General Lighting 547431 wrote:

    I thought a room batten would be a piece of construction material (i.e a wooden batten long enough to be the entire length of a room, to which plasterboard or other material could be fixed). Was actually considering doing this to soundproof my studio and workshop so I could turn up the music at night, but it would be a huge mission getting all the stuff delivered and measuring it up, plasterboard isn’t cheap and it would have to be filled in the cavity with other stuff, and also the place would become hotter than the Borneo jungle especially in summer..)

    Moombahcore and Moombahton : )

    #1273555
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    I danced so much all day sat my back aches and i’m still getting k drips from 2 days ago…?? strawberry fair this sat 🙂

    #1273558
    Avatar
    know_hope
    Participant

    @thelog 547441 wrote:

    Yeah just us two, and loads of crusties

    go crusties! wooo

    #1273541
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    @p0ly 547445 wrote:

    I danced so much all day sat my back aches and i’m still getting k drips from 2 days ago…?? strawberry fair this sat 🙂

    yeah man I know the feeling, we was on the dancefloor from like 7pm till late, I had no stims and my legs ended up so achey enjoyed a good bit of klecto though
    @know_hope 547450 wrote:

    go crusties! wooo

    Give me a C-R-U-S-T-I-E-S!!

    #1273542
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    When we saw the crusties/hippies arriving I was like “these are my kinda people”

    Bah a feeling like I wish I was still there 🙁

    #1273559
    Avatar
    Pat McDonald
    Participant

    @thelog 547500 wrote:

    When we saw the crusties/hippies arriving I was like “these are my kinda people”

    Oddly enough, I generally come over as a complete Nazi when meeting such people for the first time.

    I usually let slip that I’m currently underover on behalf of the Rastafarian Navy – usually breaks the ice.

    #1273543
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    The Rastafarian Navy sounds like fun, sign me up!!

    #1273531
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @izbeckistan 547399 wrote:

    boom!

    Should this not be in the Sex and Relationships section or do I not understand what “smashing it” and “boom!” mean…

    #1273563
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @photographthesun 547549 wrote:

    Should this not be in the Sex and Relationships section or do I not understand what “smashing it” and “boom!” mean…

    We went to a nightclub..not a bird park 😉

    #1273544
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    @photographthesun 547549 wrote:

    Should this not be in the Sex and Relationships section or do I not understand what “smashing it” and “boom!” mean…

    Frankly sir I am shocked an appalled?

    #1273545
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    @izbeckistan 547550 wrote:

    We went to a nightclub..not a bird park 😉

    Bird park??

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar