Forums Music I’d love to hear mixes from people…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047893
    AvatarDr Chaos
    Participant

    … who mix/combine different styles in one set.

    Like a psytrance vs breaks set or a set starting with dubstep then switching to techno and finally ending with drum & bass. I find them a lot more varied and easier to listen to personally. I did a search for them on google but I didn’t find many.

    Maybe you fellas can help me out? I would really appreciate it.

    #1204905
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    seen these guys live at braindrop loads of times … propper varing styles in there sets .. propper BO i tell thee! :weee:

    [YT]WvVOHA2WWXE[/YT]

    #1204906
    Avatarpearsall
    Participant
    #1204900
    Avatarbinge
    Participant

    Yeah McMash Clan are great. Also- hunt down Luna C supersets (Luna C FM is great) and ‘Don Von Drop It’ if you can.

    There’s a few sets I’ve done which go through a range of styles- I get bored of one quite easily. Try the new years mix on here, or my Techno (ish) mix if you can find it (badly mixed though!).

    #1204907
    Avatardavey21
    Participant

    i can put together a mash up mix for ya mate, a bit of psy, dub, breaks, d’n’b an maybe a bit of hiphop scratchin, gimme a few days

    #1204909
    AvatarDr Chaos
    Participant

    @davey21 347341 wrote:

    i can put together a mash up mix for ya mate, a bit of psy, dub, breaks, d’n’b an maybe a bit of hiphop scratchin, gimme a few days

    Would be really nice!

    #1204910
    AvatarDr Chaos
    Participant

    @binge 347310 wrote:

    Yeah McMash Clan are great. Also- hunt down Luna C supersets (Luna C FM is great) and ‘Don Von Drop It’ if you can.

    There’s a few sets I’ve done which go through a range of styles- I get bored of one quite easily. Try the new years mix on here, or my Techno (ish) mix if you can find it (badly mixed though!).

    Can you link them? I don’t care if the mixing sucks, it’s the tracklisting that counts for me.

    #1204896
    AvatarAnonymous

    best dj in the world when it comes to using cdjs imo

    YouTube – Alex Kidd @ Kiddfectious vs Judgement Sundays 2

    a true showman behind the decks with his constant trickery of the mixer and wild antics that whip the crowd into frenzy ..

    #1204897
    AvatarAnonymous

    YouTube – Alex Kidd beachclub the kidd rippin it up

    #1204911
    AvatarKikoyo
    Participant

    Buzz made two really good mixes!! ive lost the link tho ill leave it to him to post ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1204901
    AvatarClang
    Participant

    Most of my mixes blend styles.

    You check some out here…

    Amino Clang – Tracks – SoundCloud

    Try ‘Bob the Builder’, ‘Half n Half’ and ‘Spanner’ on for size =]

    #1204898
    AvatarAnonymous

    bob the builder sounds too cheesy before ive even listened to it

    #1204902
    AvatarClang
    Participant

    @Diceface 378406 wrote:

    bob the builder sounds too cheesy before ive even listened to it

    Cheese it is not – just keeps on building ;]

    #1204899
    AvatarAnonymous

    @TEK Tonic 378513 wrote:

    Cheese it is not – just keeps on building ;]

    not a bad tune man! why call it bob the builder tho?

    #1204903
    AvatarClang
    Participant

    @Diceface 378580 wrote:

    not a bad tune man! why call it bob the builder tho?

    Because it keeps on building so I wanted a title that had something to do with ‘building’… and because I am just a big kid… and because I thought it would be funny… and because I found that badass picture of Bob behind the decks… and because its a nice contrast to the darkness of the tunes… and because I am a big kid mainly ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1204908
    Avatarjoshd96320
    Participant

    @TEK Tonic 378610 wrote:

    Because it keeps on building so I wanted a title that had something to do with ‘building’… and because I am just a big kid… and because I thought it would be funny… and because I found that badass picture of Bob behind the decks… and because its a nice contrast to the darkness of the tunes… and because I am a big kid mainly ๐Ÿ˜‰

    :love::love:

    #1204904
    AvatarClang
    Participant
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar