Forums The Vibe Introductions Hi!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1051636
    Shit Robot
    Participant

    I’m here again ๐Ÿ™‚ for now anyway,how the he’ll have you been?,for those that know me,I’ve had a well interesting time,moving countries several times,lots of mud,grafitti,not much mixing though:(,though I do have my kit back ๐Ÿ˜€

    Peace ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1245470
    p0ly
    Participant

    safeeee shit robot, some of your tech house mixes were removed from here… upset me a bit ๐Ÿ™

    #1245462
    Anonymous

    ello

    #1245468
    Shit Robot
    Participant

    @ poly,no probes those mixes must be donkeys years by now,nice to be back:) @ hsb hi ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1245465
    sinner69
    Participant

    Welcome back ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1245471
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Shit Robot 453201 wrote:

    @ poly,no probes those mixes must be donkeys years by now,nice to be back:) @ hsb hi ๐Ÿ™‚

    problem for me though, i loved em ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1245469
    DaftFader
    Participant

    Hey WB

    #1245463
    Techno Viking
    Participant

    @p0ly 453198 wrote:

    safeeee shit robot, some of your tech house mixes were removed from here… upset me a bit ๐Ÿ™

    Were they? Which ones are you refering to? I’m not aware of taking any of GD’s mixes down..

    #1245467
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    Hey hon!!

    good to have you back

    #1245472
    p0ly
    Participant

    well i searched for the mixes i previously downloaded and they weren’t there… i’ll look again but sure they’re gone.

    #1245466
    Raj
    Participant

    Welcome back mate ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1245464
    Techno Viking
    Participant

    What file names?

    @p0ly 453278 wrote:

    well i searched for the mixes i previously downloaded and they weren’t there… i’ll look again but sure they’re gone.

    #1245473
    p0ly
    Participant

    all i can remember is shit house tech house

    there was like 3-4.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Introductions Hi!