Forums The Vibe Introductions HELP – I NEED TO FIND A London Free Party quick!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1045452
    odey
    Participant

    hi,

    its been a while and ive lost all contact with people in the know and i desperately want to revsit my late teenhood and early 20’s days…the rigs i knew were bedlam, rukus, oops, cross bones to name a few…i used to ring the united systems line at 10pm on a sat night most weekends but now i have no idea whats going on or where…can someone enlighten me with how the parties are these days?? – and where i can find out when and where they are? preferrably where there is no crack war going on please!

    tnks
    email me at rossburland@hotmail.com
    chars!

    #1179501
    process
    Participant

    O

    B? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1179507
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    djprocess;236001 wrote:
    O

    B? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    :laugh_at:

    people wont give out this sort of information, why dont you spend a little time actually reading the forum and you’ll see what you need to do

    the police monitor this site

    #1179508
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    and welcome to PV

    – sorry forgot to put that up earlier :bounce_fl

    #1179509
    Southcaver
    Participant

    Welcome mate, stick around and get to know people and you’l find what your looking for:wink:

    #1179519
    odey
    Participant

    ok fair points…although i dont know how ill ever find out when something is happening or where its happening if no one speaks of it…:you_crazy
    so instead here is my favorite joke…

    two flys land on a toilet seat and one of them gets pissed off :crazy_dru

    #1179518
    wee_dancer
    Participant
    odey;236042 wrote:
    ok fair points…although i dont know how ill ever find out when something is happening or where its happening if no one speaks of it…:you_crazy
    so instead here is my favorite joke…

    two flys land on a toilet seat and one of them gets pissed off :crazy_dru

    they do…once they get to know you enough.

    #1179515
    Dom_sufc
    Participant

    Post, get Involved. Go to some of the great legal nights posted on here local to you. Make friends, easy ๐Ÿ˜‰ The bunch on here are a friendly lot anyway, piece of piss… :group_hug

    I remember I thought the same, and within a few months I was being invited out to different parties across the counties. Which Ive been to a few of and had some banging times and met some wicked people.

    Good things comes to those who wait!

    Getting shitfaced and adding random people on MSN helps :laugh_at:

    #1179513
    DaftFader
    Participant
    Dom_sufc;236045 wrote:
    Post, get Involved. Go to some of the great legal nights posted on here local to you. Make friends, easy ๐Ÿ˜‰ The bunch on here are a friendly lot anyway, piece of piss… :group_hug

    I remember I thought the same, and within a few months I was being invited out to different parties across the counties. Which Ive been to a few of and had some banging times and met some wicked people.

    Good things comes to those who wait!

    Getting shitfaced and adding random people on MSN helps :laugh_at:

    don’t listen to dom he is OB ..

    YOU’R ALL OB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yakk:

    :group_hug:love:

    #1179516
    ellie
    Participant

    A post asking for free party info when you first join is foolish… two is just rude!

    But as desperation leads people to do irrational things i shall forgive you :group_hug

    Stick around, chat to people, and information will follow. Its really not as painful as it sounds! :bounce_fl

    #1179502
    process
    Participant
    ellie;236160 wrote:
    A post asking for free party info when you first join is foolish… two is just rude!

    But as desperation leads people to do irrational things i shall forgive you :group_hug

    Stick around, chat to people, and information will follow. Its really not as painful as it sounds! :bounce_fl

    dont listen to ellie she is defiantly ob. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1179520
    odey
    Participant

    ok ok , i get ya…desperation it was indeed, that made me chuckle!..
    was anyone at the party at number 1 brick lane in1999 that went on for a few weeks? rukus were playing drum and bass upsatirs and there was that mental lot downstairs in the basement playing grungy angry metal stuff that just freaked me out! and the guy that ran through the glass at the top of the building and vertually fell out of the window as he wss tripping his tits off and bled everywhere!!!!!! silly billy – i think he thought he was that cartoon airplane JIMBO (anyone remeber jimbo? what a guy!! hehe ):you_crazy ok i have an idea, why not give me a party line number digit by digit over the course of a few threads or even more fun over other secret locations around london perhaps? like grafitti walls in numbers and give clues to where the walls in london are? like a easter egg hunt but without any eggs:laugh_at::bounce_g:

    #1179503
    process
    Participant

    ill give the first one….

    okay ill give the first number… O… ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1179517
    ellie
    Participant
    djprocess;236161 wrote:
    dont listen to ellie she is defiantly ob. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Sexy.jpg

    for some reason though you’ll still give me partylines…cant think why!

    #1179504
    process
    Participant
    ellie;236177 wrote:
    Sexy.jpg

    for some reason though you’ll still give me partylines…cant think why!

    im hoping you might handcuff then beat me with your truncheon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1179521
    odey
    Participant

    only if you give me what im looking for!!!

    #1179512
    DiscoTeam
    Participant

    ill give you the second number mate……..

    7! raaa

    nearly there!

    welcome mate x

    #1179510
    spark_plug
    Participant

    naaaahhh man what u on about second number is B:wink:

    #1179514
    DaftFader
    Participant
    djprocess;236161 wrote:
    dont listen to ellie she is defiantly ob. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    your OB!

    #1179505
    process
    Participant
    spark_plug;236310 wrote:
    naaaahhh man what u on about second number is B:wink:

    ha ha. SP’s got it! :laugh_at:

    #1179506
    process
    Participant
    DaftFader;236345 wrote:
    your OB!

    shit you got me..

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Introductions HELP – I NEED TO FIND A London Free Party quick!