Forums The Vibe Introductions Hello i m new in england :)

Viewing 15 posts - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1248397
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    lol

    #1248399
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @DaftFader 464800 wrote:

    Hmmm not sure I wanna see you now you’ve said that horrible stuff about me! :O

    :love:

    I only suggested ………………………………………………….your a pervert……… ;P x x x x x x x x x x x x

    #1248403
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 464790 wrote:

    beware……………..Dont trust p0ly or daft they are ‘middle aged fat perverted old men’!!!

    (well atleast one out of 6 ;P)

    lol, no honestly, they are top guys!!! I’ve spent many an evening with them and have (just about) survived……

    welcome yaya!! hope you enjoy your time here, if you hook up with the lads, let me know and I’ll join ya x

    @DaftFader 464800 wrote:

    Hmmm not sure I wanna see you now you’ve said that horrible stuff about me! :O

    :love:

    TBH I don’t even know why I’ve3 been brought into this … I was minding my own business all ill in bed, thought I’d come and post on PV where some of my lovely friends reside, so they can cheer me up, to find they all cussing me down whilst i been away!!! I hadn’t even posted in this thread untill now. :crazy_dru

    #1248417
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @DaftFader 464811 wrote:

    TBH I don’t even know why I’ve3 been brought into this … I was minding my own business all ill in bed, thought I’d come and post on PV where some of my lovely friends reside, so they can cheer me up, to find they all cussing me down whilst i been away!!! I hadn’t even posted in this thread untill now. :crazy_dru

    don’t worry, i got your back fam!

    #1248405
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 464803 wrote:

    I only suggested ………………………………………………….your a pervert……… ;P x x x x x x x x x x x x

    I’m only perverted for you TG. 😉

    #1248418
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    I’m perverted for the right money

    #1248406
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    and ofc welcome yayatribe, J’mappelle daftfader, j’habit dans une grande maison aborde la mare. J’mange une pette lapin.

    😉

    #1248401
    Avatarspangle
    Participant

    Salut! bienvenue à partyvibe. Mon français n’est pas bien, alors je vais parler en anglais.. I don’d know much about Folkestone but I live close to London and there are parties in London every weekend and a good choice of music. It shouldn’t be hard to find what you’re looking for 😉

    #1248400
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    @DaftFader 464811 wrote:

    TBH I don’t even know why I’ve3 been brought into this … I was minding my own business all ill in bed, thought I’d come and post on PV where some of my lovely friends reside, so they can cheer me up, to find they all cussing me down whilst i been away!!! I hadn’t even posted in this thread untill now. :crazy_dru

    Ah ………it must b you are always in my thoughts on PV!!!
    (ie I thought you’d post)

    big hugs to you x x hope you feeling better soon

    #1248424
    AvatarYayatribe
    Participant

    and ofc welcome yayatribe, J’mappelle daftfader, j’habit dans une grande maison aborde la mare. J’mange une pette lapin.

    You eat a leg of rabbit ? Great

    @spangle 464836 wrote:

    It shouldn’t be hard to find what you’re looking for 😉

    The problem is just, i haven’t (nice) contact in england you know … ^^

    #1248407
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @Yayatribe 464844 wrote:

    You eat a leg of rabbit ? Great

    petit lapin*

    #1248413
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    yayatribe do you skype?

    #1248426
    AvatarYas_
    Participant

    Hello Yayatribe
    Je suis francaise aussi et un peu dans ta situation, j’arrive à Londres dans deux semaines pour apprendre la langue aussi… Et je suis adepte des soirées trance etc… Dc je me demandais si suite à ton message tu avais rencontré un peu de monde ds le délire ?

    #1248425
    Avatarpablofitzyg
    Participant

    Hello and welcome
    :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

    #1248388
    AvatarAnonymous

    @Yas_ 472267 wrote:


    Hello Yayatribe
    Je suis francaise aussi et un peu dans ta situation, j’arrive à Londres dans deux semaines pour apprendre la langue aussi… Et je suis adepte des soirées trance etc… Dc je me demandais si suite à ton message tu avais rencontré un peu de monde ds le délire ?

    Saaalut, j ai le meme probleme, francaise et adepte des soirees trance et tribe, bon je sais que vos commentaires datent un peu maintenant, mais DU COUP vous vous etes demmerdez comment?

Viewing 15 posts - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar