Forums Music ‘Hard Techno’

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047898
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    I’m looking for something 140 bpmish with a 4×4 beat that isn’t schranz. Something dark / analog / acidic / modern / industrial / distorted / hitech / filthy / robotic. Any recommendations?

    #1204930
    Anonymous

    check out stuff from dj amok.

    [yt]vxE7tzB0daw[/yt]

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxE7tzB0daw

    flawless.

    #1204950
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    @Cosmic_Energy 346469 wrote:

    check out stuff from dj amok.
    YouTube – DJ Amok – Red 007a

    flawless.

    Yes, that’s kind of the stuff that i’m looking for. Any more recommendations? It doesn’t have to be strictly ‘techno’, as long as it’s filthy stuff I’m up for it…

    #1204960
    ketordeath
    Participant

    @Dr Chaos 346473 wrote:

    It doesn’t have to be strictly ‘techno’, as long as it’s filthy stuff I’m up for it…

    thats my philosophy for life

    #1204933
    p0ly
    Participant

    The Advent Vs Industrialyzer – BVR Acid

    Krimshok – Triatec

    Krimshok – Cinok

    the krimshok tunes r wot ur lookin for i think, they r both on youtube

    #1204951
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    @p0ly 346614 wrote:

    The Advent Vs Industrialyzer – BVR Acid

    Krimshok – Triatec

    Krimshok – Cinok

    the krimshok tunes r wot ur lookin for i think, they r both on youtube

    yes, the krimshok ones are REALLY good. the advent vs industrialyzer track isn’t my thing, too minimal.

    #1204952
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    Wow! Just found out theres a whole upcoming techno movement in Germany specializing in the sort of stuff I’m looking for. Check out “Kratzer” :crazy:…

    There’s also lots of stuff coming from the UK aswell, “Dungeon” by C-System is one fine example.

    #1204934
    p0ly
    Participant

    ye i was listening to that minimal track at the time and thought may aswell say it!!

    #1204935
    p0ly
    Participant

    industrialyzer-kosmos

    #1204936
    p0ly
    Participant
    #1204937
    p0ly
    Participant

    Derler & Klitzing – Nuclear Device (Original Version)

    This is a fuckin classic tune

    #1204938
    p0ly
    Participant

    remo-con-narky_light__original_mix-euphoric

    #1204939
    p0ly
    Participant

    Pounding Grooves – PGV 12 (B)

    #1204949
    Clusterfrog
    Participant

    Dave the drummer
    Cyborg X
    Pounding grooves
    Darc Marc
    Chicago loop

    Oldies but I havent been into techno for a few years (i have fear of fours now).. i can rapidshare you a load of tracks if you wait for me to get home

    #1204953
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    @p0ly 346733 wrote:

    Treeman – Reaky Mix – Jeremiah – Ambig Records – [320kbps MP3/WAV File] – Trackitdown – Dance Music Downloads & Merchandise

    might like this, i do!

    I like this one aswell raaa

    Kosmos is also a good track.

    I’m mainly interested in the modern stuff coming out (don’t ask why, I find it better sounding technically) starting from 2005 till now. Some 90s are good aswell but most of it don’t do it anymore for me.

    Good recommendations tho, keep them coming…

    #1204940
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Dr Chaos 346767 wrote:

    I like this one aswell raaa

    Kosmos is also a good track.

    I’m mainly interested in the modern stuff coming out (don’t ask why, I find it better sounding technically) starting from 2005 till now. Some 90s are good aswell but most of it don’t do it anymore for me.

    Good recommendations tho, keep them coming…

    to tell the truth mate im looking for the exact same tunes as you at the moment, hoping you could recommend me some?

    [yt]s-t1tifeImw[/yt]

    Nathan Fake – Outhouse

    this is one of the best tunes ive heard in a long time

    #1204954
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    @p0ly 347244 wrote:

    to tell the truth mate im looking for the exact same tunes as you at the moment, hoping you could recommend me some?

    Nathan Fake – Outhouse

    this is one of the best tunes ive heard in a long time

    They’re quite a pain to find eh? This is what I hate about the current techno-scene, it’s either noisy schranz or clubby minimal and that’s about it. The best techno tunes are the ones that are made by unsigned yet talented producers whose music is actually a blend of various electronic genres and not just techno.

    #1204955
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    I got some favorited on my youtube channel but that’s about it

    #1204956
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    Poly, check out:

    DK8 – Murder was the bass
    X-Dream – March
    Marsl303 – Crunch Time

    #1204942
    p0ly
    Participant

    [yt]cJw_N9UPhoo[/yt]

    Jamie Bissmire – Chaotic

    #1204943
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Dr Chaos 347267 wrote:

    Poly, check out:

    DK8 – Murder was the bass
    X-Dream – March
    Marsl303 – Crunch Time

    pretty good!! except the x dream one

    #1204944
    p0ly
    Participant
    #1204957
    Dr Chaos
    Participant

    [yt]s5008-W7Cp4[/yt]

    ben 9mm acidline (ACIDCORE)

    #1204932
    Clang
    Participant

    I love this thread :love:

    #1204945
    p0ly
    Participant

    @p0ly 346614 wrote:

    The Advent Vs Industrialyzer – BVR Acid

    Krimshok – Triatec

    Krimshok – Cinok

    the krimshok tunes r wot ur lookin for i think, they r both on youtube

    YouTube – Krimshok – Cinok

    YouTube – Krimshok – Triatec

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music ‘Hard Techno’