Forums Music Faverit Song Ever?

Viewing 14 posts - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1222422
    starlaugh
    Participant

    Probably the best song that was ever released, try this if you think you can handle it:

    [YT]TYgOlqinH7A[/YT]
    #1222409
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    Remember this

    [YT]Spc9f-9zfHs[/YT]

    #1222417
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @starlaugh 369967 wrote:

    Probably the best song that was ever released, try this if you think you can handle it:

    [YT]UNAr5tzZxdk[/YT]

    such a classic, shame the link dont work ๐Ÿ˜‰

    @PhilKmorgan 369969 wrote:

    Remember this

    [YT]Spc9f-9zfHs[/YT]

    how did i ever miss this??

    I now trying to drown the neighbours out with another fav, love the album:

    [YT]IntjnnQj3qA&feature=related[/YT]

    #1222410
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    [YT]vcoQuQ8HhZA[/YT]

    #1222423
    starlaugh
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 369970 wrote:

    such a classic, shame the link dont work ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Changed the link now so you can even sing along now…. go on you know you wanna :laugh_at:

    #1222418
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @starlaugh 369973 wrote:

    Changed the link now so you can even sing along now…. go on you know you wanna :laugh_at:

    I am that drunk …… :wink::weee:

    #1222424
    starlaugh
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 369974 wrote:

    I am that drunk …… :wink::weee:

    raaa

    #1222419
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    now this woman is a propper role model to women

    [YT]E8ZE6XK89YA&feature=fvw[/YT]

    #1222433
    p0ly
    Participant

    lol tank girl u joker, KATIE AND PETER HAHAHA

    she’s an inspiration to us all….

    #1222425
    starlaugh
    Participant

    I don’t really have a favourite song as there are so many songs that I love, but I came across the album Random acts of kindness by Ed Solo & Skool of Thought one summer and the album became the soundtrack to an awesome summer… Many happy memories with this album.

    [YT]AJWx_MVXGUM[/YT]

    [YT]JXC6euIHpQo[/YT]

    #1222420
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @p0ly 369983 wrote:

    lol tank girl u joker, KATIE AND PETER HAHAHA

    she’s an inspiration to us all….

    I do hope PK realised I was joking……

    if not I’m propper upset :cry::cry:

    coz this lady is my idol
    http://www.bharatwaves.com/portal/uploads/original_Jodie-Marsh_48e8b90803e38.jpg

    #1222434
    p0ly
    Participant

    katie price fan on pv, i dont think ill ever see the day

    #1222421
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    this has been a top one for me for about 19yrs since I ‘descovered’ Bowie

    – you know how you think everything is all new and special to you when your younger? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    [YT]36lWAcY9IXE[/YT]

    #1222411
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 369999 wrote:

    I do hope PK realised I was joking……

    if not I’m propper upset :cry::cry:

    coz this lady is my idol
    http://www.bharatwaves.com/portal/uploads/original_Jodie-Marsh_48e8b90803e38.jpg

    I think Tank Bird is just saying this in an attempt to pass off her abomination..

    raaa

Viewing 14 posts - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music Faverit Song Ever?