Forums Music Music Production Audiosauna?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1052309
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    right, just installed AudioSauna in to my google chrome browser, pretty much all I wanna know is has anyone used it? is it good?
    feed back please!

    #1248848
    sinner69
    Participant

    Is that a finish steam-bath with speakers?

    #1248850
    Clusterfrog
    Participant

    Interesting, I’m not sure what the purpose is, why would you want an audio workstation in a browser instead of just installing ableton or whatever?

    #1248856
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Clusterfrog 466153 wrote:

    Interesting, I’m not sure what the purpose is, why would you want an audio workstation in a browser instead of just installing ableton or whatever?

    I downloaded it cause it was free, had relitively good reviews and because I have no money lol I mean, When I have the money I will be buying a sexy little MC202, but until then I just want play around with this. The synth and that is quite good I think (I don’t know much about digital music production, only analogue), Although I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing with it….when I get my head round it, Ill post the out come for all to laugh at, cause trust me…..IT WILL BE AWFUL lol

    #1248851
    Clusterfrog
    Participant

    What sort of music do you want to make?

    I bet theres a ton of VST plugins that outperform the MC202 now

    #1248857
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Clusterfrog 466164 wrote:

    What sort of music do you want to make?

    I bet theres a ton of VST plugins that outperform the MC202 now

    I’m not so much looking to make 1 set genre, more a case of explore my musical creativity, was interested in trying a spot of bassline, minimal tech and a spot of dark ambient as I was round p0ly’s a while ago messing about with his EMX, and we stumbled apon this reallly dark sinister ambient type noise, and from that I was kinda sold to it.

    shhhh!!! don’t spoil the 202 for me! I love that little machine

    #1248852
    Clusterfrog
    Participant

    I had an electribe.. one of my first ever bits of kit. good luck with what you do would love to hear the outcome

    if you’re new to making music, expect frustration, pain and suffering ^_^ but ultimately its worth it

    #1248858
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Clusterfrog 466180 wrote:

    I had an electribe.. one of my first ever bits of kit. good luck with what you do would love to hear the outcome

    if you’re new to making music, expect frustration, pain and suffering ^_^ but ultimately its worth it

    thanks fella, yeah don’t worry I will be posting my attempts and fails for everyone to listen to and give feedback on.

    yep, I know all about frustration, pain and suffering…..I’ve been skateboarding for 13 years hahahah

    #1248853
    Clusterfrog
    Participant

    god skateboarding is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do

    #1248859
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Clusterfrog 466189 wrote:

    god skateboarding is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do

    yep, I still think that every time I pick myself off the floor lol still, 13 years and no broken bones *touch wood*

    #1248854
    Clusterfrog
    Participant

    i decided to quit when the most skilled person in my entire town did a faceplant on the ramp and lost a load of teeth.. i thought ‘if it can happen to him….’

    #1248847
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    by the time I had the agility and fitness (curiously this seems to have improved with age) I was way too old to go on skateboards, so bicycles are enough for me. A while back I actually had to discreetly ask a friends son exactly what a half pipe was as I had absolutely no idea.. (it is of course half a large storm drain pipe, but I grew up in London and Reading where Thames Water still used Victorian brick sewers and they weren’t the sort of places you’d want to go exploring :yakk:)

    #1248860
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @General Lighting 466217 wrote:

    by the time I had the agility and fitness (curiously this seems to have improved with age) I was way too old to go on skateboards, so bicycles are enough for me. A while back I actually had to discreetly ask a friends son exactly what a half pipe was as I had absolutely no idea.. (it is of course half a large storm drain pipe, but I grew up in London and Reading where Thames Water still used Victorian brick sewers and they weren’t the sort of places you’d want to go exploring :yakk:)

    niiice thought that GL…..skating the sewers of london………not in my nice skate shoes! lol

    #1248849
    DaftFader
    Participant

    @Clusterfrog 466205 wrote:

    i decided to quit when the most skilled person in my entire town did a faceplant on the ramp and lost a load of teeth.. i thought ‘if it can happen to him….’

    I quit skating because after about a year and a half I still couldn’t ollie … but still managed to launch myself 6+ foot into the air off the ramps, I couldn’t land either lol. + 1ltr of vodka a day and I realised it wasn’t a healthy sport for me lol.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music Music Production Audiosauna?