Forums Music A Couple More (Longer) Mixes

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047686
    joshd96320
    Participant

    Dj Quantix – Tracks – SoundCloud

    Ive uploaded the mixes i did on Homegrownmusic Radio to SoundCloud!…

    They’re both about an hour long each…

    One is drum n bass… the other is like electronically 4×4 house techno whatever-the-fuck-you-wanna-call-it-you-tell-me

    enjoy!

    http://soundcloud.com/dj-quantix

    #1203417
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    Like #2..

    #1203426
    Angel
    Moderator

    Great mixes Josh, have put them on the radio stream and posted them on the forum :bounce_fl:bounce_g::bounce_fl

    #1203432
    joshd96320
    Participant

    thank you, and thank you!

    :ty_ty:

    #1203418
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    I’ve now changed my mind..

    #1203427
    Angel
    Moderator

    :laugh_at::laugh_at: bad boy

    #1203433
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @PhilKmorgan 340367 wrote:

    I’ve now changed my mind..

    bastard ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    #1203419
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    I am only joking really, it’s the last 9mins (maybe).

    #1203434
    joshd96320
    Participant

    you mean the wack ass motherfuckers / floorfilla anthem (#4?) / and the your spirit is shininggggg

    #1203420
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @joshd96320 340371 wrote:

    you mean the wack ass motherfuckers / floorfilla anthem (#4?) / and the your spirit is shininggggg

    Yes, that track is completely vile IMO.

    #1203435
    joshd96320
    Participant

    which one.. lol

    #1203421
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    ur spirit is shining. C’mon Josh, I can see from the rest that u have good taste, I really like the womack track..

    #1203436
    joshd96320
    Participant

    ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

    that track is ok.. well its bearable

    ok lets say it mixed ok with the other one

    anyway i like the words

    hence my name

    your spirit is shiningggg, surrounded by lurvv

    #1203422
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @joshd96320 340375 wrote:

    ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

    that track is ok.. well its bearable

    ok lets say it mixed ok with the other one

    anyway i like the words

    hence my name

    your spirit is shiningggg, surrounded by lurvv

    Maybe the others will like it…:bounce_fl:bounce_g:

    #1203423
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    I don’t think Poly will like that track..

    #1203437
    joshd96320
    Participant

    lol he probably wont

    oh well at least its at the end eh ๐Ÿ™‚

    im glad you enjoyed the rest though ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1203424
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @joshd96320 340379 wrote:

    lol he probably wont

    oh well at least its at the end eh ๐Ÿ™‚

    im glad you enjoyed the rest though ๐Ÿ™‚

    Yes, I did.

    #1203428
    p0ly
    Participant

    i attempted to listen to this spirit is shining song on youtube but the same problem i was having earlier has continued….. youtube has no sound….. why the fuck is it doing this

    well maybe when i restart it’ll be ok… i hope!

    #1203438
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @p0lygon-Window 340395 wrote:

    i attempted to listen to this spirit is shining song on youtube but the same problem i was having earlier has continued….. youtube has no sound….. why the fuck is it doing this

    well maybe when i restart it’ll be ok… i hope!

    i had that earlier, restart fixed it

    are other internet videos working?

    #1203429
    p0ly
    Participant

    erm haven’t tried any other internet videos

    #1203425
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    I might try and start a petition to get u 2 delete ur spirit is shining..

    #1203439
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @PhilKmorgan 340633 wrote:

    I might try and start a petition to get u 2 delete ur spirit is shining..

    :laugh_at:

    ill clip it off the end and melt the vinyl ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1203430
    p0ly
    Participant

    that womans vocals are pretty weak!

    #1203431
    p0ly
    Participant

    Lucid – I Can’t Help Myself (Mark Lucid vs Kenny Hayes Remix)

    sort of reminds me of a crap version of this

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music A Couple More (Longer) Mixes