Forums Web Site Your Feedback, Questions & Suggestions .06.11: To become a full member you need a number of posts which are not SPAM. Having

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ketzeemonsta December 28, 2011 at 9:13 pm.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    To become a full member you need a number of posts which are not SPAM. Having trouble? Ask for help…

this is now at the top of my page all the time, sure it wasn’t there before, can I rid myself of it?

sinner69
    Participant

Try to log out then log in to clear cookies

Anonymous

Tried this and still it wont go away, perhaps its because I have become a subscriber but that bit of script things I am new so perhaps after X amount of posts it will go

DaftFader
    Participant

I’ve got that too … I think it’s just to stop the new people making loads of posts going “I can’t PM?!?!?!?”

Anonymous

@daftfader 458010 wrote:

I’ve got that too … I think it’s just to stop the new people making loads of posts going “I can’t PM?!?!?!?”

ah okay well that may well explain all then

DaftFader
    Participant

Alltho mine sais … “06.11: To become a full member you need a number of posts which are not SPAM. Having: … To become a full member you need a number of posts which are not SPAM. Having trouble? Ask for help… this is now at the top” lol

EDIT … derp .. that’s cos it’s showing the thread title as well ahaha … embarised face.

sinner69
    Participant

Help? damn spammers you are lol

sinner69
    Participant

I do not have it, but there have been some sever-malfunction and doc is on it…

DaftFader
    Participant

It might have something to do with your join date being changed.

Anonymous

its still there, anyone know how many posts you need to make for it to go if your a new member?

sinner69
    Participant

10 but that should not inflict on your status that you become a sub, it sez nov 2006, you have been around 5 yrs now 😉

Anonymous

@!sinner69! 458217 wrote:

you have been around 5 yrs now 😉

I really have just had a lot of usernames

ketzeemonsta
    Participant

i’m not able to edit my profile 🙁 want to personalise it

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar