Forum Replies Created

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Pet insurance? Recommendations please… #1186583
    limey
    Participant

    i need to find something that will cover all 6 under same policy, as when i went through one of the quote things, it came up as £71.30 just for one cat!

    in reply to: Pet insurance? Recommendations please… #1186582
    limey
    Participant

    thanks 🙂

    haha yep, one has three legs :bigsmile:

    in reply to: N-I-N Tour anyone? #1159618
    limey
    Participant
    Tommunism wrote:
    they did a full UK tour last year, i doubt they’d do it again so soon.

    dammit! 🙁 i hope they do a UK one though after the U.S.. luck sods.

    oh well, GARY NUMAN AND HUMAN LEAGUE IN SEPTEMBER! :weee:

    in reply to: N-I-N Tour anyone? #1217490
    limey
    Participant
    Tommunism wrote:
    they did a full UK tour last year, i doubt they’d do it again so soon.

    dammit! 🙁 i hope they do a UK one though after the U.S.. luck sods.

    oh well, GARY NUMAN AND HUMAN LEAGUE IN SEPTEMBER! :weee:

    in reply to: N-I-N Tour anyone? #1159617
    limey
    Participant
    Tank Girl wrote:
    I used to love em,

    not so much their new stuff…

    they seem to be playing with Ladytron on these dates –

    30.08.2007
    UK WOLVERHAMPTON CIVIC HALL (with Nine Inch Nails)

    28.08.2007
    UK BIRMINGHAM ACADEMY (with Nine Inch Nails)

    cant see anything for just them

    ha ha I just noticed thats 2007 :you_crazy :you_crazy

    oh well atleast I tried!!!!!!!

    haha i saw them at london 10th last year, and ladytron werent all that great! but thanks anyway raaa lol.

    in reply to: N-I-N Tour anyone? #1217489
    limey
    Participant
    Tank Girl wrote:
    I used to love em,

    not so much their new stuff…

    they seem to be playing with Ladytron on these dates –

    30.08.2007
    UK WOLVERHAMPTON CIVIC HALL (with Nine Inch Nails)

    28.08.2007
    UK BIRMINGHAM ACADEMY (with Nine Inch Nails)

    cant see anything for just them

    ha ha I just noticed thats 2007 :you_crazy :you_crazy

    oh well atleast I tried!!!!!!!

    haha i saw them at london 10th last year, and ladytron werent all that great! but thanks anyway raaa lol.

    in reply to: Hey [username]! How Have You Been? #1099164
    limey
    Participant

    :sign0100: i thought i should add my bit as i havent been on here as much as i used to unfortunately…

    how is everyone? :weee:

    in reply to: Isle of wight bestival #1156147
    limey
    Participant

    on another note…gary numan is playing THIS FRIDAY AT SOUTHAMPTON! WOOOHOOO

    :weee:

    in reply to: Isle of wight bestival #1213608
    limey
    Participant

    on another note…gary numan is playing THIS FRIDAY AT SOUTHAMPTON! WOOOHOOO

    :weee:

    in reply to: Isle of wight bestival #1156146
    limey
    Participant

    hey.

    the early bird tickets are sold out, which are £15 cheaper or something. my mates have been saying about on the bestival site they are sold out, but ive just bought one from http://www.ticketline.co.uk i think thats right. if you put bestival 08 into google and go on actual site there are links to two different ones :weee:

    all the terms and stuff are on there, i think you can take some booze in. im only 16 so not sure lol 😀

    in reply to: Isle of wight bestival #1213607
    limey
    Participant

    hey.

    the early bird tickets are sold out, which are £15 cheaper or something. my mates have been saying about on the bestival site they are sold out, but ive just bought one from http://www.ticketline.co.uk i think thats right. if you put bestival 08 into google and go on actual site there are links to two different ones :weee:

    all the terms and stuff are on there, i think you can take some booze in. im only 16 so not sure lol 😀

    in reply to: Who would win in a fight? #1127264
    limey
    Participant
    djprocess wrote:
    He may just shoot himself in the head tho. bit of a disability in a fight.

    lol.

    in reply to: Who would win in a fight? #1148225
    limey
    Participant
    djprocess wrote:
    He may just shoot himself in the head tho. bit of a disability in a fight.

    lol.

    in reply to: Who would win in a fight? #1127263
    limey
    Participant
    HemelRaver wrote:
    You left out Mr Blobby!:crazy:

    i apologise lol

    he was busy that day… :bounce_fl

    in reply to: Who would win in a fight? #1148224
    limey
    Participant
    HemelRaver wrote:
    You left out Mr Blobby!:crazy:

    i apologise lol

    he was busy that day… :bounce_fl

    in reply to: Who would win in a fight? #1127262
    limey
    Participant

    trinny is the skinny one? she would break lol

    so susannah

    in reply to: Who would win in a fight? #1148223
    limey
    Participant

    trinny is the skinny one? she would break lol

    so susannah

    in reply to: Who would win in a fight? #1127261
    limey
    Participant

    huh? have you done the poll?

    in reply to: Who would win in a fight? #1148222
    limey
    Participant

    huh? have you done the poll?

    in reply to: Gary Numan anyone? #1125842
    limey
    Participant

    on his tour this time round he is celebrating his 50th birthday apparently!

    but yeah, he’s cool, getting my tickets in next couple days booyah! 😀

    in reply to: Gary Numan anyone? #1146777
    limey
    Participant

    on his tour this time round he is celebrating his 50th birthday apparently!

    but yeah, he’s cool, getting my tickets in next couple days booyah! 😀

    in reply to: Gary Numan anyone? #1125841
    limey
    Participant
    tarifa wrote:
    heard of him :laugh_at:

    when i was a nipper he was so cool!

    i had such a crush on him . . . in cars :love:

    awww lol he rocks anyway! im going to see him woop

    in reply to: Gary Numan anyone? #1146776
    limey
    Participant
    tarifa wrote:
    heard of him :laugh_at:

    when i was a nipper he was so cool!

    i had such a crush on him . . . in cars :love:

    awww lol he rocks anyway! im going to see him woop

    in reply to: Heya I’m New Here. Please Say Hello… #1060638
    limey
    Participant

    yo yo yo!

    in reply to: Hello I’m Dan #1146560
    limey
    Participant

    howdy dan.:weee:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)