Forums Music What are YOU Listening to [username]?

Viewing 25 posts - 2,326 through 2,350 (of 9,404 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1168432
    joshd96320
    Participant

    i am yet to hear it, i will download it at some point..

    but i expect good things..

    my mix, i do believe it is available on soundcloud at Dj Quantix – Tracks – SoundCloud

    #1166778
    p0ly
    Participant

    i fuckin love shit robot mixes!! he is the tech house master

    #1164280
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @joshd96320 349393 wrote:

    i am yet to hear it, i will download it at some point..

    but i expect good things..

    my mix, i do believe it is available on soundcloud at Dj Quantix – Tracks – SoundCloud

    Is it the same ending (with ur spirit is shining) ?

    #1280050
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @joshd96320 349393 wrote:

    i am yet to hear it, i will download it at some point..

    but i expect good things..

    my mix, i do believe it is available on soundcloud at Dj Quantix – Tracks – SoundCloud

    Is it the same ending (with ur spirit is shining) ?

    #1164281
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @p0ly 349400 wrote:

    i fuckin love shit robot mixes!! he is the tech house master

    What r the best mixes u have downloaded from here ?

    #1280051
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @p0ly 349400 wrote:

    i fuckin love shit robot mixes!! he is the tech house master

    What r the best mixes u have downloaded from here ?

    #1168434
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @PhilKmorgan 349403 wrote:

    Is it the same ending (with ur spirit is shining) ?

    yep :weee:

    #1164282
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @joshd96320 349409 wrote:

    yep :weee:

    I think this track should be eliminated..

    #1280052
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @joshd96320 349409 wrote:

    yep :weee:

    I think this track should be eliminated..

    #1166780
    p0ly
    Participant

    @PhilKmorgan 349404 wrote:

    What r the best mixes u have downloaded from here ?

    i dont really enjoy listening to mixes that i do not know the songs to, it just annoys me.

    but personallly the shit robot mixes (tech house ones)

    i do like the sharp sensi reggae mix

    #1164284
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @p0ly 349415 wrote:

    i dont really enjoy listening to mixes that i do not know the songs to, it just annoys me.

    but personallly the shit robot mixes (tech house ones)

    i do like the sharp sensi reggae mix

    I asked as there is so many and its difficult to know which ones r worth it. If u like progressive, try Ralle Aus Halle Color Change Mix. I really liked this one, also Ill Horse Progressive Psytrance.

    #1280053
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @p0ly 349415 wrote:

    i dont really enjoy listening to mixes that i do not know the songs to, it just annoys me.

    but personallly the shit robot mixes (tech house ones)

    i do like the sharp sensi reggae mix

    I asked as there is so many and its difficult to know which ones r worth it. If u like progressive, try Ralle Aus Halle Color Change Mix. I really liked this one, also Ill Horse Progressive Psytrance.

    #1168435
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @PhilKmorgan 349414 wrote:

    I think this track should be eliminated..

    :laugh_at:

    really cant be arsed! :weee:

    #1164971
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @PhilKmorgan 349333 wrote:

    Any good ?? I was thinking to d/l this, but haven’t yet

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    @PhilKmorgan 349416 wrote:

    also Ill Horse Progressive Psytrance.

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    at the moment I am listening to absolute blissful peace and quiet, and enjoying the serenity of it

    #1280539
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @PhilKmorgan 349333 wrote:

    Any good ?? I was thinking to d/l this, but haven’t yet

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    @PhilKmorgan 349416 wrote:

    also Ill Horse Progressive Psytrance.

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    at the moment I am listening to absolute blissful peace and quiet, and enjoying the serenity of it

    #1166782
    p0ly
    Participant

    Prodigy – Experience – Your Love (remix)

    #1166783
    p0ly
    Participant

    Aphex Twin – Outside kick ass violin solo

    #1162248
    Anonymous
    #1225536
    Anonymous
    #1164285
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 349419 wrote:

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    at the moment I am listening to absolute blissful peace and quiet, and enjoying the serenity of it

    Try this, it’ll blow u away

    [YT]CR3dM-GlZK8[/YT]

    I got the whole CD, one of my very fav chillers

    #1280054
    PhilKmorgan
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 349419 wrote:

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    at the moment I am listening to absolute blissful peace and quiet, and enjoying the serenity of it

    Try this, it’ll blow u away

    [YT]CR3dM-GlZK8[/YT]

    I got the whole CD, one of my very fav chillers

    #1162249
    Anonymous
    #1225618
    Anonymous
    #1168437
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 349419 wrote:

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    at the moment I am listening to absolute blissful peace and quiet, and enjoying the serenity of it

    silence is horrible
    @p0ly 349422 wrote:

    Aphex Twin – Outside kick ass violin solo

    raaaraaaraaa

    lynyrd skynyrd – the needle and the spoon

    #1164972
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @PhilKmorgan 349429 wrote:

    Try this, it’ll blow u away

    [YT]CR3dM-GlZK8[/YT]

    I got the whole CD, one of my very fav chillers

    thats really nice :love:

    I have a lot of these guys stuff

    New World Music Limited> Home Page > Buy CDs > Meditation Room

Viewing 25 posts - 2,326 through 2,350 (of 9,404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music What are YOU Listening to [username]?