Forums The Vibe Introductions Heya I’m New Here. Please Say Hello…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,690 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1060992
    DontBeliveTheHype
    Participant
    DJ_Nik_Gnashers;250684 wrote:
    indeed !
    nothing beats the warmth of a crackly battered old hardcore vinyl……

    raaa

    #1059734
    Anonymous

    Hello Guys,

    I’m Kevin from Chesire,UK. I just have joined this forum. Hope to meet with new friends and have a lots of fun.

    Thanks!!!
    ____________________
    Kevin Douglas
    Corporate Clothing @ classic-corporatewear.co.uk
    Chesire,UK

    #1060997
    NeX
    Participant
    DJ_Nik_Gnashers;250684 wrote:
    indeed !
    nothing beats the warmth of a crackly battered old hardcore vinyl……

    *sign*

    #1059735
    Anonymous

    Safe, I’m Ourmanflint, originally from cardiff. Found this site today while cyber-skiving after a liquid lunch looking for some DiY stuff.

    Nice looking site (which isn’t blocked from my office) see you around!!

    :sign0077:

    #1060290
    process
    Participant
    OurManFlint;251295 wrote:
    Safe, I’m Ourmanflint, originally from cardiff. Found this site today while cyber-skiving after a liquid lunch looking for some DiY stuff.

    Nice looking site (which isn’t blocked from my office) see you around!!

    :sign0077:

    welcome :sign007:

    #1060999
    PinkjazzCat
    Participant

    Hallue euvery bady! I ‘m from belgium and i may havue a streunge accuent…

    *ahem* -snaps out of it-

    So, i am the PinkjazzCat (i was thinking of the pink panther when i signed up, don’t ask why…) and i joined this site ’cause it seems the drugs threads are quite interesting…

    Hopefully meet some interesting people here!

    See you around!

    *ahem* -drifts away- pink elephants on parade, oho! oho! pink elephants on parade….

    #1060574
    Angel
    Moderator

    :laugh_at:

    Welcome to Partyvibe PinkjazzCat :bounce_g:

    #1061000
    PinkjazzCat
    Participant

    Thanks, Angel!

    #1060604
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    welcome to the board guys and gals :bounce_fl

    #1061001
    tw0nk0
    Participant

    yo yo!

    this looks kinda fun…

    im twonko
    from glasgow, like to get out ma nut and dance to bangin tunes
    also dj and write my name on things

    i have an elephant :bounce_fl

    #1060575
    Angel
    Moderator

    Welcome to Partyvibe tw0nk0 :bounce_g:

    #1060993
    DontBeliveTheHype
    Participant

    welcome to pv raaa

    #1060852
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    :bounce_fl’ʎpoqʎɹǝʌǝ ǝʇıs ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔןǝʍ

    #1061002
    pre-s-ton
    Participant

    morning all, well, evening. im new here, at least new restriring, been browsing for a lil while, very much not new to the rave scene tho! so yeh, nice to meet y’all, shall see ya around.

    #1060576
    Angel
    Moderator

    welcome to Partyvibe pre-s-ton :bounce_g:

    #1061003
    pre-s-ton
    Participant

    thanks! i feel like i shud have been here a long time ago…. oh well, i am now 🙂

    #1060577
    Angel
    Moderator

    Better late than never 😉

    #1060985
    AGENT 15
    Participant

    Hello both and welcome to PV.

    What do you party to Preston?

    #1061004
    pre-s-ton
    Participant

    hello there, i party in Bristol for the most part, so much partying to be dun its hardly worth goin elsewhere! although i do make occasional trips to London for Bang Face. and obv festivals all summer 🙂

    #1061005
    pre-s-ton
    Participant

    sorry, im a complete retard. i read that as WHERE do u party, hence my last post! my bad.
    what do i party to….. well i know its cliche, but anything realy: DnB is prob my fave, although i have no time for jump-up (Hype, Mampi, Subfocus etc. etc. its all wank) and as i say, anything realy, breaks, techno, dubstep, psy, wateva is goin down. also still well into me metal/punk n all that shit. also love up my hip hop 🙂

    #1060853
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    pre-s-ton;306215 wrote:
    DnB is prob my fave, although i have no time for jump-up

    So you like the evil shit as well then? :weee:

    Welcome to the site btw! :love:

    #1060986
    AGENT 15
    Participant

    You read it right i edited 😉

    I hear you about the partyng ts the same in the smoke , so many parties so little time!

    Full Power/Dark Psy Trance is my main poison, yet to get to any hard tek parties apart from the hard rooms at hardcore raves. what’s the vibe like at them?

    #1061006
    pre-s-ton
    Participant
    DJCliffy;306219 wrote:
    So you like the evil shit as well then? :weee:

    Welcome to the site btw! :love:

    fraid so yeh! cant get enuf.
    Spor, Evol Intent, Current Value, Limewax, Tech Itch etc etc. and also the other end of the spectrum, like all Hospital records style stuff, High Contrast, Cyantific, J.Majik etc. just got no time for everything in between, its awful.
    thanx for the welcome, i feel at home already! 🙂

    #1060854
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    pre-s-ton;306228 wrote:
    fraid so yeh! cant get enuf.
    Spor, Evol Intent, Current Value, Limewax, Tech Itch etc etc. and also the other end of the spectrum, like all Hospital records style stuff, High Contrast, Cyantific, J.Majik etc. just got no time for everything in between, its awful.
    thanx for the welcome, i feel at home already! 🙂

    Aye im with ya man i love the evilness as well. Don’t like the light and fluffy stuff, it’s just not cricket. raaa

    #1061007
    pre-s-ton
    Participant
    AGENT 15;306227 wrote:
    You read it right i edited 😉

    I hear you about the partyng ts the same in the smoke , so many parties so little time!

    Full Power/Dark Psy Trance is my main poison, yet to get to any hard tek parties apart from the hard rooms at hardcore raves. what’s the vibe like at them?

    ha, so im not going mad then?? gd stuff.
    yeh i like my psy, went to Boom this yr and it was the best week of my life prob! and always love a bit of the Origin stage at Glade to, and a few outings to Tribe of Frog in Bris aswel.
    as far as hardtek parties go, i havent been to many, went to UKTek last yr, and planning on Frenchtek this yr, and been to a few parties dwn here in the west country, but the vibe is always super friendly, no trouble, u can chat to anyone, nice community kinda vibe. feel safer at a free party like that than a proper club to be honest.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,690 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Introductions Heya I’m New Here. Please Say Hello…