Forum Replies Created

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 359 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1138537
    PHARTY
    Participant

    STILL NO BLOWJOB!:cry:

    in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1117844
    PHARTY
    Participant

    STILL NO BLOWJOB!:cry:

    in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1138536
    PHARTY
    Participant
    tarifa wrote:
    its friday night an i’m sitting in this library, again!

    i’m thinking how much i’m gonna enjoy my life when i get it back!

    (Pharty, i thought you had a girlfriend?)

    :imgay: 😉 ….not REALLY! I would not like to put another poor woman through a relationship wiv me again my relationships always seem to end in crazy goings on.

    in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1117843
    PHARTY
    Participant
    tarifa wrote:
    its friday night an i’m sitting in this library, again!

    i’m thinking how much i’m gonna enjoy my life when i get it back!

    (Pharty, i thought you had a girlfriend?)

    :imgay: 😉 ….not REALLY! I would not like to put another poor woman through a relationship wiv me again my relationships always seem to end in crazy goings on.

    in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1138535
    PHARTY
    Participant
    Where can I get a blowjob that I dont have to pay for 💡 💡 💡
    in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1117842
    PHARTY
    Participant
    Where can I get a blowjob that I dont have to pay for 💡 💡 💡
    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108378
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Genital shaped root vegetable

    in reply to: What Are You Listening To [username]? #1140536
    PHARTY
    Participant
    canadianrobin wrote:
    At this very moment?

    Shiny Toy Guns – Le Disko

    The voices in my head:love:

    in reply to: What Are You Listening To [username]? #1119785
    PHARTY
    Participant
    canadianrobin wrote:
    At this very moment?

    Shiny Toy Guns – Le Disko

    The voices in my head:love:

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108377
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Betty

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108376
    PHARTY
    Participant

    latex

    in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1138534
    PHARTY
    Participant

    I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc………….and so on and so on and so on

    in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1117840
    PHARTY
    Participant

    I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot I am a teapot etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc………….and so on and so on and so on

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108375
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Pilchard

    in reply to: PartyVibe meet up poll #1140700
    PHARTY
    Participant
    starlaugh wrote:
    Glo,

    I really hope this idea gets off the ground, a weekend of HARD partying with people of partyvibe would be fucking awesome. Full of surprises and shocks as i meet people and they tell me their screen name, Come on if we were blessed with PHARTY’s company and he turned out to be small shy boy, i would actually eat the boxers off my arse. (pending his behaviour over the weekend)

    Maybe you should put it in a different way, the guys of SJ manage to have a meet up. Why cant PV do the same. (theres might have been Alton towers or Something though)

    I thought that ravers always talk about being united in fighting for something, at the moment it looks like we cant even arrange a piss up in brewery!

    Any hows i am more than up for this!

    A PV party would be something to remember………………………….. raaa

    Im that up for this that Im really really seriously considering getting back to the UK for it Im sitting here thinking “I can get a return ticket from here for maybe 750 quid and its only a 12-13hr flight from Brunei my closest airport “thats how much I would like to get to this party raaa raaa raaa

    in reply to: PartyVibe meet up poll #1119941
    PHARTY
    Participant
    starlaugh wrote:
    Glo,

    I really hope this idea gets off the ground, a weekend of HARD partying with people of partyvibe would be fucking awesome. Full of surprises and shocks as i meet people and they tell me their screen name, Come on if we were blessed with PHARTY’s company and he turned out to be small shy boy, i would actually eat the boxers off my arse. (pending his behaviour over the weekend)

    Maybe you should put it in a different way, the guys of SJ manage to have a meet up. Why cant PV do the same. (theres might have been Alton towers or Something though)

    I thought that ravers always talk about being united in fighting for something, at the moment it looks like we cant even arrange a piss up in brewery!

    Any hows i am more than up for this!

    A PV party would be something to remember………………………….. raaa

    Im that up for this that Im really really seriously considering getting back to the UK for it Im sitting here thinking “I can get a return ticket from here for maybe 750 quid and its only a 12-13hr flight from Brunei my closest airport “thats how much I would like to get to this party raaa raaa raaa

    in reply to: What Are You Listening To [username]? #1140535
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Im listening to myself pass wind:yakk: …..its actually quite musical very similer to some of the stuff on TOTPs as there musics stinks also.

    in reply to: What Are You Listening To [username]? #1119784
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Im listening to myself pass wind:yakk: …..its actually quite musical very similer to some of the stuff on TOTPs as there musics stinks also.

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108374
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Melons

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108373
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Seaman Staines

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108372
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Marrige

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108371
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Life

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108370
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Phwoar! nice jugs:weee:

    in reply to: Word Association Game… #1108369
    PHARTY
    Participant

    Pissed:crazy_dru

    in reply to: What Are You Thinking Right Now? #1138533
    PHARTY
    Participant

    I know where has it gone thats why I had to use the devils.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 359 total)