Forums Web Site News New forum styles!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1036188
    Techno Viking
    Participant

    I’ve added two new forum styles for you to choose from: Radio x and PDA. You check them out using the drop down menu on the bottom left hand side of your screen and set your permanent favorite in your control panel…

    site

    #1064173
    Anonymous

    i noticed you’ve been playing with the active threads/ new posts bit… personally i recon the acitve threads, when u can choose how many days you look at is the best.

    also the normal stles is better, imo, but can see the otherones may load quicker for dialup etc, so well played!

    ps: does this site have a radio? obviously there’s the download section, and thats better, but..? i have been sorting our demo mixes from all my mates, so will send em soon.. ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1064172
    Techno Viking
    Participant
    USE wrote:
    i noticed you’ve been playing with the active threads/ new posts bit… personally i recon the acitve threads, when u can choose how many days you look at is the best.

    I’ve been doing my best to keep that option working, but the java script it uses clashed with the new styles so I’ve had to limit that option to showing active threads for the past week only.

    Quote:
    also the normal stles is better, imo, but can see the otherones may load quicker for dialup etc, so well played!

    Although I’m tempted to agree, having some variety seemed pretty worthy.

    Quote:
    ps: does this site have a radio? obviously there’s the download section, and thats better, but..? i have been sorting our demo mixes from all my mates, so will send em soon.. ๐Ÿ™‚

    We used to but we just don’t have the bandwidth so it’s not coming back any time soon I’m afraid. Regardless although it would be nice to have a big and better downloads section, a radio station and whatever else as well, there are limits (unfortunately) given that the site provides a lot of different services already…

    #1064174
    Anonymous
    Site wrote:
    the site provides a lot of different services already…

    damn strait! i’m still finding new bits i havent found before. absolutely Uber site, and no mistake.

    if you could add nativebeats.co.uk to your club organisers and sound systems linstings on sitemap and bass23.org to resources, that would be phat!

    thank you for all your efforts to keep the party vibe going!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Web Site News New forum styles!