Forums The Vibe Chat 3 days

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    elretardo87
    Participant

come on people its been three days and no ones said a thing in here….where else can i spout my buckfast fuelled after party shite????

globalloon
      Participant

i think it’sa good thing that there’s no-one here at the weekend :biggreen:

but go on, elretardo…

where’ve you been? :cloud9: ???

elretardo87
        Participant

was at the free party outside glasgow then lots of buckfast…..yourself????

globalloon
          Participant

planned to get down to a party about 10 miles away but it was pissing down and the party was outdoor… so i went down the coast to where the sun was shining, watched seals, drank cider, schmoked a bit and wondered why the party had to be under a big rain cloud

Anonymous

i just moved house… at least till the summer… am digging a veg patch today….garden centre tastic!:head_to_h

havent been to a party in ages…to busy tryna get organised enough to afford putting on various parties….bollockofvnickal!
              the weather down south is not reallly condusive to sittin indoors. its all aboiut spliffs on the beach!:razz::cyclop_1::cool::toxic::devil_wag

Anonymous

SSSSSSSCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMPYYYYYYYYYY!!!

elretardo87
                Participant

scrumpy rocks….feelin a bit shit now that ive woken up an the buckfast has worn off…but im goin into town later to get myself a bottle of scrumpy and a bottle of merrydown to wash this hangover away.

globalloon
                  Participant
                    elretardo87 wrote:
                    scrumpy rocks….feelin a bit shit now that ive woken up an the buckfast has worn off…but im goin into town later to get myself a bottle of scrumpy and a bottle of merrydown to wash this hangover away.

you knows it :satisfied

buckfast is made a couple miles away from here as it goes. why is it so popular in Scotland and Ireland I wonder? :toxic: 😉

merrydown is booty bey… spesh the Vintage Dry
                    :bigsmile:

elretardo87
                    Participant
                      globalloon wrote:
                      buckfast is made a couple miles away from here as it goes. why is it so popular in Scotland and Ireland I wonder? :toxic: 😉

buckfast it gets you fucked fast….simple answer.

though we do have our own Dunnore the legendary local tonic wine….basically Buckfast with a bucket of extra sugar.

globalloon
                      Participant

wrong end of the year realy, but there’s a disused airfield next to a cider farm… the airfield is hom to trillions of shrooms, and when the rain and wind gets too much… nip next door for some tastings :cloud9:

just gotta get through summer first :biggreen:

elretardo87
                        Participant
                          globalloon wrote:
                          wrong end of the year realy, but there’s a disused airfield next to a cider farm… the airfield is hom to trillions of shrooms, and when the rain and wind gets too much… nip next door for some tastings :cloud9:

just gotta get through summer first :biggreen:

hehe…me an a mate went out on fri night to a club an we had a box of shrooms each twas pretty funny til he started jibbering wi his trousers rond his ankles…but yeh methinks a couple boxes of Hawaiian mushrooms for tomorrow.

Nomad
                          Participant

Oh to have more of a life…ive spent much of the weekend,and some of last week,laying carpet and decorating

General Lighting

well I went to that mega-rave in Bristol in the old food warehouse (amazing venue and an amazing rave…); then we tried to set up in some barn on the wilts/west berks border but hartley hare’s mob decided they were having none of it..

unfortunately caught a minor lurgi somewhere along the way so have been resting; should hopefully be back again for the weekend 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat 3 days