Forums Music Music Promos 17 Track Oldskool Mix 10 Mp3 & Flac by Scratchmaster DJ Kippax

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    djkippax
    Participant

Hi all

17 Track Oldskool Mix Mp3 & Flac by Scratchmaster DJ Kippax

Here are 3 reasons to download this free 75 min oldskool mix:

• It’s full of very good scratching (like DJ SY)
      • The sound quality is superb. This ain’t Mixcloud quality (which is around 128kbit mp3). My mixes are 320 kbits mp3 and have been recorded on some high end gear
      • It’s free. You don’t have to sign up to access the download

Here’s one great comment so far about this mix:

Quote:
      “Downloaded this mix last night, and have been listening to it constantly since then. I really like how you have veered away from incorporating the usual old skool anthems” – Lydia”.

Over 180 people have downloaded this mix so far, and it’s only been available for a month.

I might have to delete this mix from my server very soon. I only have a limited amount of space on my website. If I need to add new content to my site I sometimes need to delete old mp3’s (like this one). So, grab a copy of this mix while it’s still available. Because once it’s gone, it’s gone for good.

Tracklisting for Oldskool Mix 10:

1. Tnt – Piano Please
      2. Kariya – Let Me Love You For Tonight (Dmc Mix)
      3. Bomb The Bass – Don’t Make Me Wait
      4. Sugar Bear – Don’t Scandalize Mine
      5. Massimo Alberti – Say It Again (F.P.I. Project Mix)
      6. Laura Palmer Featuring Twin Peaks’ Killer – In The Mix (Twin Peaks) (Leo Piano Version)
      7. Funky Worm – Hustle (To The Music Prestdora Mix)
      8. D:Ream – U R The Best Thing (Sasha Full Mix)
      9. Asha – Jj Tribute (Space Mix)
      10. Orbital – Chime
      11. Electronic – Getting Away With It
      12. Meat Beat Manifesto – Radio Babylon
      13. Part-E – Give Me Your Love
      14. Leftfield, Lydon – Open Up (Full Vocal Mix)
      15. Love Revolution – Give It To Me baby
      16. Art Of Trance – Madagascar
      17. Atlantis- Fiji(Lange Alt remix)

Enjoy

PS: If you join my mailing list I’ll send you 25 mixes for free (40 hours of music for nothing). I’ll also send you a new mix every month as well. To join, just go to my website and stick your email address in the box at the top. You’ll then be sent a one big file containing 25+ mixes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Music Music Promos 17 Track Oldskool Mix 10 Mp3 & Flac by Scratchmaster DJ Kippax