Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

Church of Satan

Forums Life Spirituality, Morality & Religion Church of Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 297 total)
  • Author
  • Not wanting to cause an argument or a holy war but has anyone ever seen this stuff?

Church of Satan – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This look fucking brilliant and is pretty much the way i live my life now.

Who fancies it? :love:

DJCliffy;244626 wrote:
    Not wanting to cause an argument or a holy war but has anyone ever seen this stuff?

you have to pay $200 to join – more american wank

I’d rather spend that on wrongbow :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

my ‘goth’ mates used to read the satanist bible coz its rock innit – I asked one how come she was wearing white once (as it was SUCH a difference) and she stated it was ok as white is the chinese colour of death 😉 raaa

Registering as a Member

The Church of Satan does not solicit membership. Those who wish to affiliate can become a Registered Member for a one-time registration fee of two hundred dollars ($200) in United States currency. Affiliates receive a red card declaring them as a member of the Church of Satan to other members

Sod paying to join a religion!

Tank Girl;244628 wrote:
    you have to pay $200 to join – more american wank

I’d rather spend that on wrongbow :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

starlaugh;244629 wrote:
    Sod paying to join a religion!

Too bloody right. I’m just gonna start my own faction. Maybe i can get yanks to pay me money?! raaa

church of saint cliffy raaaraaaraaaraaaraaaraaaraaa

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Staff

:laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

Tank Girl;244642 wrote:
      church of saint cliffy raaaraaaraaaraaaraaaraaaraaa

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Sounds good. raaa

I haven’t bothered taking a look at it, but I can already assume it’s by the guy Anton LaVey?

If so, that guy was a wanker. He preached more hate and intolerance then muslim extremists.
      His whole community are egomaniacal, and their ‘Satanic Bible’ is just to indulge themselves in their fantasies.

There’s a free and much more interesting ‘Spiritual Satanist’ website called Joy of Satan (http://www.JoyofSatan.com) it has an extremely large website, constantly updated and full of ‘facts’.
      Whoever made that website took a lot of time to do it, and the popularity shows it’s power of persuasion. It also gives out the information freely, the ‘High Priests’ are extremely sociable on that Yahoo chat bulleting post thing, and they have a lot of rituals and meditations with which for you to try out.
      However, they’re hypocritical fuckwits who believe Jews are the descendants of lizards and they have a webpage, if not a few, dedicated to anti-semitism. The ‘High Priestess’ Maxine Dietrich (basically the head honcho of that thinly veiled Nazi cult) is an outspoken and shamefully proud Nazi along with her abominable husband.

..It’s worth a read though, it is quite interesting what the mind can conjure up.

Peace.

Church of satan is as bad as believing in god (in fact no, it’s probably worse cos you need to be not only gullible but a wanker too…)

Starting your own religion is the way to go – that way if you do start believing it, at least you’re being paid to… 😉

And as for Anton Lavey (say it without the accent and it’s about right :wink:), he is, as has been said, a complete and utter tosser (and not even an interestingly inventive one)…

I’ve abandoned this now. No more religious talk for ol cliffy. raaa

DJCliffy;244626 wrote:
      Not wanting to cause an argument or a holy war but has anyone ever seen this stuff?

This look fucking brilliant and is pretty much the way i live my life now.

Some info for you based on your question as well as responses to others in this thread. I am a spokesperson for The Church of Satan.

Most people read about Satanism and realize what you did “Wow! That already explains me.” Satanists are not recruited so you either feel it or don’t and no one can convert you.

There is no charge to join the religion as someone mentioned. There is a charge to join the organization. Anyone who finds they resonate with the philosophy of Satanism can practice and no joining is required. Beyond a copy of The Satanic Bible, that is completely free.

Many choose to support the organization The Church of Satan. Like any other organization it requires cash to run. Unlike churches that ask for 10 percent as a tithe forever, or others who charge for degrees or steps, those who wish to be registered members of The Church of Satan pay a onetime fee for life. They are made no false promises about membership. They are aware they get a membership card and the opportunity to become an Active Member, but the fee is a tribute and those who balk at it are not coerced or in any way pressured.

Satanism is a new religion. Prior to 1966 there was never, in all of history and culture, a group of people who had a codified religious system, with dogma and ritual, that was called “Satanism.” Prior to 1966 there were (and still are) Christian Heretics, devil worshipers, demonologists and all manner of reverse Christians but there were NEVER Satanists prior to Anton LaVey forming The Church of Satan and writing The Satanic Bible.

The Joy of Satan is a legal religious group run by a devil worshiping Christian heretic and her Neo-Nazi husband. They use the word “Satanist” to describe themselves and that is both wrong and embarrassing. Satanists are beyond silly concepts like gods and devils and demons and the like. Satanists worship only their own divine lives and Satan is an archetype, a metaphor, for the Satanist, like the fictional Satan, represents a quest for wisdom and a pride in self. The Satanist will never bow before a God rather than reason.

The Church of Satan wishes these Joy of Satan devil worshiping weaklings—who actually have whole pages up endorsing such stupidity as blood signing oaths to sell one’s soul and how to lie to your parents to become a devil worshiper. would drop dead. Quickly. They are withoput merit.

And, at the risk of being repetitive, The Church of Satan is not trying to recruit anyone and knows very well that we are and will always be a minority religion. Our life philosophy is not one that lends itself to large numbers, and we are comfortable with that. Those interested in reality may check these out:

My Blog About Satanism vs. Devil Worship

The Official, one and only, Church of Satan

Thanks, and be well.
      Ygraine

MagistraY;248075 wrote:
      Some info for you based on your question as well as responses to others in this thread. I am a spokesperson for The Church of Satan.

Most people read about Satanism and realize what you did “Wow! That already explains me.” Satanists are not recruited so you either feel it or don’t and no one can convert you.

There is no charge to join the religion as someone mentioned. There is a charge to join the organization. Anyone who finds they resonate with the philosophy of Satanism can practice and no joining is required. Beyond a copy of The Satanic Bible, that is completely free.

Many choose to support the organization The Church of Satan. Like any other organization it requires cash to run. Unlike churches that ask for 10 percent as a tithe forever, or others who charge for degrees or steps, those who wish to be registered members of The Church of Satan pay a onetime fee for life. They are made no false promises about membership. They are aware they get a membership card and the opportunity to become an Active Member, but the fee is a tribute and those who balk at it are not coerced or in any way pressured.

Satanism is a new religion. Prior to 1966 there was never, in all of history and culture, a group of people who had a codified religious system, with dogma and ritual, that was called “Satanism.” Prior to 1966 there were (and still are) Christian Heretics, devil worshipers, demonologists and all manner of reverse Christians but there were NEVER Satanists prior to Anton LaVey forming The Church of Satan and writing The Satanic Bible.

The Joy of Satan is a legal religious group run by a devil worshiping Christian heretic and her Neo-Nazi husband. They use the word “Satanist” to describe themselves and that is both wrong and embarrassing. Satanists are beyond silly concepts like gods and devils and demons and the like. Satanists worship only their own divine lives and Satan is an archetype, a metaphor, for the Satanist, like the fictional Satan, represents a quest for wisdom and a pride in self. The Satanist will never bow before a God rather than reason.

The Church of Satan wishes these Joy of Satan devil worshiping weaklings—who actually have whole pages up endorsing such stupidity as blood signing oaths to sell one’s soul and how to lie to your parents to become a devil worshiper. would drop dead. Quickly. They are withoput merit.

And, at the risk of being repetitive, The Church of Satan is not trying to recruit anyone and knows very well that we are and will always be a minority religion. Our life philosophy is not one that lends itself to large numbers, and we are comfortable with that. Those interested in reality may check these out:

My Blog About Satanism vs. Devil Worship

The Official, one and only, Church of Satan

Thanks, and be well.
      Ygraine

:weee:

Yep, that’s what my ex Mike was into – wore a pentagram and all….:yakk:

amyberthelet;248145 wrote:
      Yep, that’s what my ex Mike was into – wore a pentagram and all….:yakk:

How can one wear a pentagram? 😉

DJCliffy;248158 wrote:
      How can one wear a pentagram? 😉

carve it into your forehead with a rusty piece of metal?

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 297 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Life Spirituality, Morality & Religion Church of Satan