Party Vibe

Register

Welcome To

real life quotes from CV’s / resumés

Forums Life Jokes & Humour real life quotes from CV’s / resumés

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • I get sent various emails from a business magazines mailing list for “IT management staff”. This was in the “recruitment” section and is a selection of quotes from various peoples applications..

• I am very detail-oreinted.
    • My intensity and focus are at inordinately high levels, and my ability to complete projects on time is unspeakable.
    • Thank you for your consideration. Hope to hear from you shorty!
    • Enclosed is a ruff draft of my resume.
    • It’s best for employers that I not work with people.
    • Here are my qualifications for you to overlook.
    • I am a quick leaner, dependable, and motivated.
    • If this resume doesn’t blow your hat off, then please return it in the enclosed envelope.
    • My fortune cookie said, “Your next interview will result in a job.” And I like your company in particular.
    • I saw your ad on the information highway, and I came to a screeching halt.
    • Insufficient writing skills, thought processes have slowed down some. If I am not one of the best, I will look for another opportunity.
    • Please disregard the attached resume-it is terribly out of date.
    • Seek challenges that test my mind and body, since the two are usually inseparable.
      Graduated in the top 66% of my class.
    • Reason for leaving last job: The owner gave new meaning to the word paranoia. I prefer to elaborate privately.
    • Previous experience: Self-employed-a fiasco.
    • Exposure to German for two years, but many words are inappropriate for business.
    • Experience: Watered, groomed, and fed the family dog for years.
    • I am a rabid typist.
    • I have a bachelorette degree in computers.
    • Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory; effective management skills; and very good at math.
    • Strengths: Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining composer.
    • I worked as a Corporate Lesion.
    • Reason for leaving last job: Pushed aside so the vice president’s girlfriend could steal my job.
    • Married, eight children. Prefer frequent travel.
    • Objective: To have my skills and ethics challenged on a daily basis.
      Special skills: Thyping.
    • My ruthlessness terrorized the competition and can sometimes offend.
    • I can play well with others.
    • Personal Goal: To hand-build a classic cottage from the ground up using my father-in-law.
    • Objective: I want a base salary of $50-$60,000 dollars, not including bonus. And some decent benefits. Like a retirement plan, health insurance, personal or sick days.
    • Experience: Provided correct answers to customers’ questions.
    • Education: Graduated from predatory school with honors.
    • Never been fired, although it could happen anytime now.
    • I have happily been a “kept man” for the past 10 years.
    • Have extensive experience in turkey manufactures as well as new product development and implementation.
    • I am accustomed to speaking in front of all kinds of audiences. I make points as well as I can.
    • Personal: Five children. Dog: Jasper. Cat: Morris. Gerbil: Binky.
    • While in military, was instrumental in creation of a treat detection system.
    • My compensation package at my last job included a base salary of $64,500 with excellent benefits including flextime. I am looking for a position in which I can work a more flexible schedule.
    • Hire me and you won’t regret it-I am funny, cute, smart and creative… really.
    • Referees available upon request.
    • Previous rank: Senior instigator.
    • I have recently sold my home and I now live in a large RV so I will be able to relocate quickly.
    • Reason for leaving: They stopped paying me.
    • Cover letter: Desire the chance to showcase my delightful personality, intelligence and superior judgment, which are so hard to find these days.
    • Personal achievements: Successfully played “Chop Sticks” on a toy piano with my big toes.
    • Objective: To obtain a position where I can make a difference, infecting others with my professionalism, enthusiasm and dedication.
    • Strengths: Impersonal skills.
    • Special interests: I like any projects that are fun.
    • Please explain any breaks in your employment career: 15 minute coffee break while working at a home improvement store.
    • Vocational plans: Sea World.

Hahahaha some of them are funny as fuck.

Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory; effective management skills; and very good at math.

GENIUS!!!

Dhalsim-on;339229 wrote:
    Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory; effective management skills; and very good at math.

GENIUS!!!

yeah that’s the one i was gonna quote too lol :laugh_at:

“my fortune cookie said “my next job interview will result in job” and I like your company in particular”
    :laugh_at::laugh_at: some crackers here!

Personal achievements: Successfully played “Chop Sticks” on a toy piano with my big toes.

YOU’RE HIRED

@globalloon 341744 wrote:

YOU’RE HIRED

that must actualy take some skill to do as well :weee:

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Life Jokes & Humour real life quotes from CV’s / resumés